1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP ON CRIME SCENE GAME Mission 1.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Jul 17, 2009.

1. spam4it

spam4it Member

im also stuck on mission 4... them 4 photos, the 1 with the two people in them, wear is the place of intrest on it... im frustrated by it :/

2. hiello604

hiello604 Well-Known Member

The suspicious part of that photo with the 2 cops is the time. Try highlighting the :03pm part or the whole part. I don't remember where I actually clicked cause I was getting frustrated and just clicked anywhere & the answer of that photo was the Time.
    Post Merge: [time]1248504145[/time]
    Inorder to use the pipette to drip, you have to be exactly on top of the small square glass thing.
    Post Merge: [time]1248500614[/time]
    There's another part of the garage. Press L and you'll find another part of the garage.
    Post Merge: [time]1248497179[/time]
    I don't remember very well, but did you get the blood stain from the seesaw part?

3. teachers-pet

teachers-pet New Member

Hi, has anybody got to the part in Mission iv where you go to Slavick's trailer, it says I need more clues but cant see what I need, I took something from the bin, a phone bill i think, something from the shelf, a packet of pills from the floor, a bloodstain also from the floor and the computer but still cant move on!! Please help. Thanks.

4. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

O M G , I think this is the most hard puzzeling game ever.. I'm still stuck on mission 4, you have to find evidence that the police officer shot at that drug user.. Well, i can't seem to find it -.-

help?

Thanks

5. gem123

gem123 Member

Re: HELP ON CRIME SCENE GAME Mission 2

hi can anyone help me on the hotel slaughter house have got all the evidence and have gone to alexander to get the jr blockey arrested but cannot get the right sequence to get him arrested anyone know/remeber the sequence for the evidence please help i am determined not to get beaten on this game but must admit is very hard !!

6. teachers-pet

teachers-pet New Member

O M G , I think this is the most hard puzzeling game ever.. I'm still stuck on mission 4, you have to find evidence that the police officer shot at that drug user.. Well, i can't seem to find it -.-

help?

Thanks

Have you been back to the school and got the powder off the door frame and the bullet from the vending machine?

7. babe69uk

babe69uk Member

Hi can you help me again please I am still stuck on the part where you visit the building for the first time.

Please help

8. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

well, uhm.. you have the mud at the entrance (where the tracks are), the tracks and a fingerprint at the grafitti.. inside the school you have a blood stain, and a hidden sweat stain on the seesaw. you also have footprints at the entrance of the school.. and i can't remember more.. i think that's all..
    Post Merge: [time]1248570304[/time]
    well, i looked at the vending machine and i can't find anything :/ nor any powder.. =(

9. spam4it

spam4it Member

omg, ive completed this game.... im soooo bord now.... i need a crime scene number 2 :D:D:D

10. nasher84

nasher84 New Member

HELP!! im stuck on mission 4 in the van for 1st time. collected sweat from seat and fingerprint from steering wheel. says theres nothin in glove box and i cant pick up debris from seat. said i still need more clues. am i missing something?? please help! so addicted 2 this game and frustrated i cant go any further!! absolutely loving the game so far!!! ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1248685981[/time]
    stuck again on mission 5! in treys apartment but says theres still clues to find! i cant find anything! got phone messages, both guns, fluid from wine glass and document from table. whats missing???

11. babe69uk

babe69uk Member

Can anyone help me I am on mission 4 and cannot find the evidence that the police officer shot at the drug user. I have been back to the school and cannot find a bullet or powder. Is it me being stupid?

Someone please help me.

12. ciaran

ciaran New Member

I'm stuck on mission 4, at the back of the van where you have to examine the bodies. For some reason, I can't use the cotton swab on the scalpel after cutting the 'wound' on body number 3. Please help.. not sure if it's the way I'm rubbing the blade of scalpel or problem with the game.

13. redeven

redeven Member

help...i1m stuck @ mission 3

in office i have
    1. a knife
    2.a blood @ the floor
    3.a finger print at the handle

in pharmacy room i had
    1. a hair
    2. box of trixepane
    3. a foot print but ican`t colect

what else i can do???

please help

14. beckiprince

beckiprince New Member

15. Larissie1

Larissie1 New Member

I am stuck on mission 2.. I cant seem to cut the tire. The scalpel just wont work :-[.. when I'm almost done, the scalpel stops cutting and i can start over again.
    Does someone know what i am doing wrong ??? ?

16. zeonmx

zeonmx Member

I'm stuck at case 3. After visiting hotel, I got the paper/file with two fingerprints. I got the first finger print on the right, but I can not get the second finger print on the left. Every time I try to unfold the fingerprint tape it keeps telling me it's short.

17. redeven

redeven Member

to use the scalpel u must....use the top of scapel,,u must follow the grey line with that scalpel

18. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 Member

Considering you found blood on wall and floor shows that you have gone to both the garage areas, ok, the area where you find the blood on wall, the body, and blood on floor, you will notice a sports car on the bottom right of your screen (or right of the screen), click there, now you will notice a fingerprint (hand) collect that, and you will also notice a small dark patch right below the fingerprint, thats the gunpowder, to prove that there had been a shootout at the car park, then you are done I guess.

Btw Case 3 is the most annoying,
    Found 3 items in each of the 2 areas (pharmacy and office)
    What am I missing?? (got hair, footprint can't pick, the medicine in the pharmacy, blood (office), knife, fingerprint on handle.)

19. Poekie007

Poekie007 Member

yup still stuck there too.. can't someone plz help us? we can't find a bullet or powder..

20. zeonmx

zeonmx Member

How the hell do you get the second fingerprint from the note in mission 3?