1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me to stop smoking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by syx, Jun 7, 2009.

1. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

soooo... did you quit???

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Play game non-stop?

3. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I agree, it may seem a little expensive as you will probably need a few sessions so the hypnotist can get you to a deep enough level, but you will be saving a fortune in the long term. There is also a chance that you are one of those people able to enter deep hypnosis quickly so it may only take a few sessions.

4. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

IF YOU DON'T STOP SMOKING, I WILL MELT YOU, PUT YOU IN A JAR, AND SHOVE YOU UP MY OWN A**

5. northofpolaris

northofpolaris Well-Known Member

I wonder if your teacher quit because they wanted to and not because they were pressured to by other people.

6. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Make a box where you put 5$ in whenever you smoke, and send that money to a charity.

7. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

The power of Christ compels you!!

8. northofpolaris

Christ was an alcoholic.

9. march500

march500 Member

Or burn it, much more effective in my book.

10. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

There is no help to quit smoking. The only way you will ever quit is if you want to. I smoked for a long, long time, and I quit 1 day just out of the blue. I haven't smoked in almost a year now. So just quit if that's what you want to do.

It's either that or die a slow miserable death.

The choice is yours.

11. syx

syx Active Member

Well, I quit. but not because i want it..

both of my hand fissured from the shock i experience when doing a bungee jump.

and i stay in a state of unconsciousness for quite some time (therefore, lost in my own topic..)

from now on, the game is just mental..

for people out there who actually quit:
    do you guys, occasionally still smoke?

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

You have to quit slowly. Quit too fast, you'll become crazy... Read it somewhere on a magazine.

13. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

Not at all. If you want to quit you have to do it all the way. You get over the physical feeling of not having a cig after a few days. The hardest part is all mental trying to break the habbit.

You can do it, just keep your hands occupied and stay away from smokers :D

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I know people that started sucking lollipops instead of having a cigarette.

15. northofpolaris

There was a writer who would take a piece of pie (he loved pie) and he would set it on a plate on a table. He would sit there and stare at the pie until he didn't want it anymore, then he ate it.

16. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

no if i did occasionally smoke i didn't quit smoking ;)

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

You really want to quit smoking?

Meet people who were born with birth defects because their moms smoked while they were pregnant with their kid and see how much harder it is for them to go through life being ridiculed or made fun off :p

And yes, I'm one of them :'(

18. syx

syx Active Member

well..

i never see it that way actually..

19. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I have two acquaintances that have successfully quit smoking by using non-addictive drugs such as marijuana instead, until they weened off of the nicotine cravings. People do similar things for alcohol.

Cigarettes suck. :\

20. smash524

smash524 New Member

just fill your time that you smoke with something else. that is what i did. smoked for nine years and just quit smoking for a month. it isn't that hard and the motivation should be that you want to see yourself and your family and friends throughout your entire life. it was hard for about a week but i just play videogames and drink juice instead of smoking. im to poor for all that help