1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help Me To Find The Game

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Hamzeol_Murf, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

Great! But How Did Ya Find It??

2. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

Can You Please Find A Download Link For That? I Don't Think They'll Charge On Pirating Or Whatever Cause The Game's Already Lost.

3. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

Well, there were other players like you who wanted to find "Alchemist", and asked the same questions on one forum a couple of years ago. I stumbled upon the forum thread and got some links about the game. (Only one is active today, the others are dead)

I learned of its Chinese name and tried to Google it up, just to see if it was "forgotten" on the Chinese market. But I was wrong!

You're talking about abandonware. I doubt so too since the company is no longer around(?) but legally speaking the game still isn't in the public domain.

As for download link, here's one: http://m.kuaihou.com/game/56513.html

I haven't tried the download buttons myself. But 下载 (Xiàzài) means download. And 幻界霸者 (Huàn jiè bà zhě) is the Chinese title of the game. Good luck!

But please note that it may be the Chinese version of the game. Because of that, everything may be in Chinese and not in English at all.

4. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

Oh! Thanks Love You. I Don't Know Who The Hell Bought That Game In Ma PC, I Was Just 3 Years. Contact Me On My Mail . I Got Something Else

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  5. NintyRaccoon

I'll save your e-mail adress. But if you wish to find other games, continue posting in the thread. I'm sure this will help other players who might want to find the specific games of yours.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@Hamzeol:

You need to edit your post above Ninty's as posting your email address on a forum thread can lead to bad things for your part. You could receive a buttload of spam and other nasties doing that.

Anyhoo... seeing as the forums no longer have that much traffic these days you might be safe, but still you need to edit your post just the same.

Alternatively, you could have just PM'ed Ninty your particulars so the conversation could have stayed private and thus more secure ;)

7. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

8. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

It's Been While You Haven't Contacted On My Mail, Please Do It Fast, Just Send Me "HI".

9. NintyRaccoon

I have never said that I would send you any mail. Please re-read post #25.

I haven't promised you anything and I'm currently not interested in conversations outside of the Romulation forums.

Like Cahos said, if you want to ask me something but don't want to write it in the thread, send me a private message on Romulation instead.

"HI".

10. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

Yeah As Your Wish.

11. Hamzeol_Murf

Hamzeol_Murf Member

A Guy On My YouTube Video Commented This "also at the end, one of the makers of the game, "etgames" has a character that was from a game iirc. it was some kind of platforming game, at the end the guy was chasing his shadowish form or something. do you remember that game?"

Which Game Is This?