1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me.......please? (go on help a 13 year old)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kyrodon, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

That shoud be right and ok, but why is the word when over people say it works for them...

I was thing of buying one of thease awhile agow from a indoor market for £20, I think i will give it a miss...

Anyone else thoughts into kyrodon issue ?

Sorry mate but im out of idears...

2. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

Thanks anyway jhon,
    it's not all games thoug, just some games.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Some games do require patching, but its a qweston of google-ing and see if that game dose need patching are not

Its a issue for each seprate card, original R4 ysmenu has fixed alot of games, R4I has a diffrent firmware and might be better with some games then overs

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Yeah... No luck.
    Post Merge: [time]1265650370[/time]
    Sorry for yesterday, I was pissed off :D

5. porschesgt10

porschesgt10 Well-Known Member

i dont mean this in a bad way but could your card be a fake at all take a look at the anti fake on the r4i web page and try to compare (and not the meerkat.com) lol give it a try and let us know here is the web page http://www.r4ultra.com/anti_fake.htm

6. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

kryodon,what is the version of firmware you are using for the r4i upgrade?and are you using it in a ds lite?does it freeze with all games or just some .does your r4 cart have a truth enquiry sticker o the back of it ?small and oval.

7. yoshi2889

That is the R4 Ultra, for notice.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

The link tells you if your R4i is a fake or not.
    Please know your facts before commenting.

9. yoshi2889

It's not for every R4(i) ::)

My R4i looks WAY different.

10. porschesgt10

which web site did you buy it from or were did you find it so that we can have a look at the sort of card that you have got could it possable be a r4i upgrade or what?

11. JazzyBunny

JazzyBunny Well-Known Member

Ok kyrodon if nothing seems to be working why not post what games are giving you problems, more than likely anyone and everyone who reads which games are giving you the problems will have an easier time helping you in finding a solution. I myself use the R4 Original and I've never had a problem with new or old roms. So I don't think empty comments should be made in helping when nothing works for him, post a list of roms that give you trouble and wait for answers. As of late most newer roms have had some serious AP's (hence I'm hoping the new Sonic & SEGA All Star Racing doesn't have any) a few examples would be COP The Recruit I believe that had over 50 AP checks. Long post short post a list of problem games and we will try our best to help :D

12. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

yes it's an r4i upgrade, which i said many times. and i didn't buy it from a website, i bought it from a shop.

13. yoshi2889

But the website is http://www.r4i-sdhc.com !

14. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

sdhc upgrade!!!

15. yoshi2889

Isn't it an SDHC Upgrade?

16. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

NO! YOU NOOB! listen please, on the card it says R4I sdhc-upgrade, no r4I sdhc

17. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
    This is the link to the right site for the r4i upgrade,there are two firmware types, one on the left is for r4i v1.4 and the one on the right is for yours WITHOUT the r4i v1.4 yellow star on it,is this the one you are running on the cartridge?it should be v1.09b.

18. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

Yup, that's the one I'm running.

19. porschesgt10

try downloading from this web site as it has been tested and found to be working if you cant get it to work you must have a bad batch of card and what game do not run! that you are trying to get to work on your card

http://support.r4irts.eu/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=12&pcid=6&nav=0,6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.