1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me choose a game~

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by mds64, Nov 25, 2012.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

TLDR Hitman Absolution or farcry 3?

Fullpost

So new games are pouring, and while I got 10+ games in backlog, I'll just rush those later games, and I need another game to enter the line...

But which to choose, I obviously have first person shooter experience, and I've been playing skyrim lately so full on exploration isn't an issue, and from the videos farcry 3 reminds me of...red dead redemption in a sense, or even skyrim...

I'm just hoping it has a better feel than farcry 2 did, even though I seen footage of 3 I played a trial of 2 and went all "boooooooooooooring" but that might be because I died of maleria while scoping out a place and trying to get a better sense of things...

Hitman, while a tps basically, I never played the past games, I know its a bit more cerebral but I read its kinda...liner than past games, but from what I seen it is STILL a great game to play.

Yes, 2 different games of different categories, and what people say here may or may not influence me, but have your say...help me understand something I've missed...

Also, I'm trading in games towards these, so no real cost, and I might get the other choice at a later date when it's on sale (sadly we australians dont get black friday sales and shipping from amazon reduces the savings ><).

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

go outside, get drunk

3. doommaker

doommaker Guest

Q.U.B.E or Black light Retribution :p

4. Eadelas25

Eadelas25 Well-Known Member

I've played both and IMO Farcry 3 is better. That's just me since I like FC3's game mechanics. Hitman's not bad too.

You can't really go wrong with either choice. Still, no accounting for taste as they say.

5. Messir

Messir Member

I would go with Farcry 3.