1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP!? fight advice etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by georockman, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

As do I, more than most people anyway. But as I am only 5"4' if anything ever starts im usually the one they try to start with first, rather than going for my bigger friends. I have absolutely no issues with defending myself. Bullies are the same at all ages, they look for who looks (haha, mistake this time ;) ) the weakest.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

True weakness is more about lacking confidence than lacking physical strength. After all, it's troublesome to just go around beating people up, so you've gotta develop subtler ways to push them around, and those with weak wills are prime targets.

3. msg2009

Boxing/Martial arts can give people the confidence they need, as well as the skills they need to defend themselves if it should come to that.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

True, but even just having a decent fashion sense or walking with your back straight and head held high are simple yet effective methods. It's never failed me, and I've never had cause to learn how to fight.

5. msg2009

That is true, people that are confident or look/act confident will often intimidate the other person enough to stay out of trouble.
    Been 5"4' I prefer my method, it gives me confidence, and I can back it up if needs be.
    It doesn't happen anymore, at 32 I don't go anywhere "dodgy" anymore, my clubbing days are over and I just keep to myself.
    You never know though, if you go to shop late one night and theres a gang of kids getting drunk....

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

reminds me of an incident on the news a while back. Two men were going to a fancy dress party in drag, and a group of youths who thought they were tough decided to pick a fight with these guys in drag, so they jumped the men, who unfortunately turned out to be professional cage fighters. It didnt end well for the youths.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That was hilarious!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218651/Thugs-attack-men-dresses--turn-cage-fighters.html

Most of the people who got into fights in high school have been in trouble with the law some how or another afterwords.

8. dupasuka

dupasuka Well-Known Member

A single hit in the stomach can make your enemy barf.
    He'l be too disguted to try to fight back ^^
    You can try to aim the nose and the chin.

9. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

Actually, if you read it fully, we were discussing about something... i didn't include that me and my friend were joking about something...
    come on, people like you... try to understand... Now what's happened is that, police is in because he threw a glass bottle, he was taunting me and pushing me, that was just self defense...

Post Merge: [time]1289340516[/time]
    and one more thing... Just for record, i got a concussion while falling on to concrete yesterday... *meh, i fail*
    i puked twice and went to ER after my vision got blurry, lesson learnt, never EVER run from the enemy, except if you have no choice.

10. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

So is the guy getting charged with littering by the Police.

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

picture is, priceless...lol

12. georockman

Dunno, severe violence or something like that.

13. theunderling

I have always been a fighter,from 5 to 40 years old.Whether I was being an asshole a few times,I dont know.I changed school once and got into an argument with a gang member,laid him out but 3 seconds later got filled in by 6 of his mates-but nobody tangled with me after that at school.Was on the bus when I was 16 and got attacked by 14 x Mods(since I was a rocker),over the next 5 years I beat up 11 of them.From 16 to 19 years old,I went to the gym every night and done kick boxing 3 times a week.I was a Bouncer when I was 19,and used to fight 3 x guys at a time-and only got filled in when I had a fight with the 5 x Bouncers I worked with.

So,was it worth all that effort in the gym etc,and all the money I spent=NO
    Take tehubers advice and only fight if theres no other option.........

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Actually, I read it, but you must have edited it afterwards.

15. georockman

... i don't know how to edit on this...
    i am still kind of new to how to use the forum etc.
    I used to just come here for ds roms, after since they don't do it any more, might as well check the forum out... Thats how i got to here.

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You never said you had a concussion though in the first post.

17. georockman

... FOUND OUT after, i said... damn...
    i had a hour with out having any symptoms, then i started getting blurry vision, feeling sick, light headed...
    so i called 999, do i have to include EVERYTHING for you to figure it out?

18. theunderling

Some pics might help......

19. georockman

off?
    you can hardly see my bump... so... there's not much point in doing so.

20. doughboy

doughboy Guest

thinking he wants to up his rep here in romu by trying to make himself look cool :p
    and then he used flamethrower!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKHmBv96o6Q
    and just for kicks...lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSA1nAZyBx4&feature=related

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.