1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help emmulating a light gun in socket 2 on epsxe (or other emmulator)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by becrloon, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becrloon

becrloon New Member

I'm a fan of the die hard series, and I recently came across the Die Hard Trilogy 2. Well, I downloaded epsxe, and it does support a light gun, but my problem is that the Die Hard Trilogy games require a light gun in socket 2, whereas epsxe will only put it in socket 1. If anybody knows of a plugin that will use a mouse as a light gun in socket 2, such knowledge would be greatly appreciated. I have multiple emmulators at my disposal, so if the plugin you have in mind won't work for epsxe, I still might be able to use it.

Also, I tried to download the plugin pack at the begining of this section, but I got an error, so if the plugin in question is in that pack, a name would be appreciated.

2. sabrespectre

sabrespectre New Member

Later than never .........
    In Controller plugins (ePSXe) choose control and gun ......... in game, press F5
    to switch between control and gun ......that's it ........

3. Disthron

Disthron New Member

Hi, I press F5 and a little cursor comes up but nothing happens when I press the buttons. Any ideas?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

lightgun mode probably uses the mouse

5. Disthron

Disthron New Member

Oh, it moves around with the mouse. Like a mouse cursor but it dose not react when I press any of the mouse buttons. And there dose not seem to be anywhere to set up the mouse controls.
    Post Merge: [time]1243749028[/time]
    Ok, I was trying to use the light gun thing on Lethal Enforcers for the playstation. I got a light gun cursor but none of the buttons worked. Then I tried Time Crisis and that worked just fine. So I guess it's something wrong with Lethal Enforcers.

Any one ever get that working?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.