1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HELP! About my DSi Charging

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by yuserneym, Mar 9, 2014.

1. yuserneym

yuserneym Member

I wonder whats wrong with my DSi coz when i connect the charger on it there is no orange light coming out, but when i check the battery icon on the upper right of the top screen it is indicating that the DSi is charging. One strange thing though is SOMETIMES when i let the charger connect in it for at least maybe an hour the orange light will come out, then i can charge it again..but it is not always like that so I dont know how can i play again because of it not charging properly..

Oh and another strange thing happens again, the battery is empty, so i cant get pass on the nintendo logo screen so i took out the battery and charge it with an external charger so it will have at least enough charge for it to open, put the battery back again.When i turn it on,the LED Light is RED so it means it is in low battery state right?i plug my charger on my DSi then i try to play a game with wifi on, max volume and brightness but the DSi is not shutting down even though it doesnt have enough charge and then suddenly the RED light will turn BLUE? I mean "What the hell is the problem?". I test the battery and the charger with a multimeter tester and it seems both of it are fine. I wonder whats wrong?

Help please.. :-[

2. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

It could be time to replace your battery. If your DSi is "well loved" you'd tend to wear it out quicker than most of us! ;v) And if the warenty is gone it probobly wouldn't hurt to send it in and have them give it a good once over anyway! ;v) The price for them doing that isnt bad either. You can trust me on that because I'm a handicapper living off of Uncle Sam! ;v)

3. yuserneym

yuserneym Member

Thanks for the reply.. I recently bought a new charger and now its charging properly. i think my old charger has some faulty fuse or something inside.

Anyway back to gaming. ;)