1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gamesmaster, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Gamesmaster

Gamesmaster Member

Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Lou but all my friends call me Gamesmaster, i am an addict and hope to make a lot of friends here,with that being said put your game faces on!

2. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Nice to meet you Gamemaster.
    Welcome to the RU forum.
    You posting in the forum probably means that you used to download roms from the main site.

I suggest you get to know the members of the forum, as well as the admins, Loonylion, Seph, and Prectorian and some other moderators.

I'm Saher, And my hovercraft is full of eels.

So... Anyway, with this being an introduction, Tell us some more e.g. Your favorite game genre, favorite console, are you really that much of a master of videogames as your name and/or your introductory post would suggest, etc.

3. Gamesmaster

Gamesmaster Member

My fav Genre would have to be survival horror, i absolutely love the Biohazard series!, i have beat and speedran quite a few back in the days, i have accomplished some feats at arcades back in my child years, i set a record for punch out arcade for 99 fights on a single quarter, i stayed on Mat Mania which was an old school wrestling game the entire day with a single quarter i actually got tossed out of playland when it was still on 42nd street, beat WWF Wrestlefest on a single quarter no legion of doom losses no continues, my console i have a PS2 TEST Unit, NEO-GEO Gold system, Japanese Sega Saturn, Xbox 360 Slim, PS3 Slim, PS4 Pro a whole bunch of consoles and games lol My fav console is my PS4 Pro im currently working on Yakuza 0, i also like to hop on my neo geo once in a while and play some KOF 94 one of my all time favorite games.