1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JazzyBunny, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazzyBunny

JazzyBunny Well-Known Member

OK then first thing's first......::deep breathe::

Hello all and thank you in advance for all of your feedback. I go by the name JazzyBunny and I play just about any and every game out there since the Intellivision days (Yeah I'm an OG) well now that I think about it I don't really play any sports games. Anywho I love any game that can hold my attention long enough. I'm very critical and picky (yeah I can be a bi*ch) about my games. My collection spans over 500,000 games and 22 consoles, insert drool here ______ <--- LOL jk I was told by a good friend of mine that RomU is a respectable place where I can feel at home and not have to worry about the guy vs girl thing (which by the way is getting REALLY old.) Well again thank you and I look forward to spending alot of time here on RomU.

(Note: My age and real name I believe are not important nor is it relevant, this is a gaming site and it should stay as so but I am up for meeting and making new friends. I feel that once you establish a friendship with someone then that info can be accessed)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Oh, Oh,
    Welcome. ;D
    Enjoy yer time Here.

o_O
    I'm just about to ask you some question about that. :)
    and I'm afraid I can't talk with you more at this time. (due to some..*ahem*)
    but, don't worry, there are lots of friendly people here. ;D
    (who will appear after this... )

Welcome. :p

3. shellshar5

shellshar5 Member

welcome gerl nejoy ur stay and I am new too and OMFG at ur game collection :O
    someday I will get heaps of money and I will buy all the Castlevania collection
    tehe

4. JazzyBunny

Thank you I look forward to having a great time here at RomU

Ask away Meganova and btw good luck and be safe on your time off, and now I feel special that you took the time out of your busy life to welcome me. (I read about you leaving soon :( be safe)

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Hi jazz! Seems like you're quite a gamer girl. ;D
    Anyway, welcome to Romulation forums! :D Take your time and start posting. :)
    Oh, make sure you have read the forum rules before you start, ok? ;)

Oh, stop by the spam thread if you like to chat with the gals and guys. See you there! 8)

6. meganova

Oh, I will. thanks. ;D
    Hope to know ya better next time.

7. JazzyBunny

As do I meganova

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If those are "real" games, I'm envious :D

You killed my all nintendo collection that's for sure :)

And for sure, once you get into our spam thread, you'll open up-a few user's already know who I am, where I live, and how old I am *cough*22*cough*.

Anyways-WELCOME TO romUlation!

Please, read the stickies, follow the rules, and if you EVER need help-give us any and all info and we are sure to help :)

(And it seems your off to a great start-I do hope you enjoy yourself here :) )

9. JazzyBunny

Thanx mds64 and yes they are real games. I started collecting when I was in my Commodore 64 days.

10. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomUlation. :)

11. meganova

You're older than me. :p

Yeah, Spam Thread is the best place to ask question(random), know some frequent members here. and...anything..
    of course, for me...*ahem* ;D

12. JazzyBunny

Thank you White Dragon I'm just glad a can be a part of a great rom site and forum
    Post Merge: [time]1252913507[/time]
    I'm loving meganova and mds64 walking me through everything. I feel so loved :D!

13. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :)

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=mds64]eye's expload[/me]

WOW!

(you must be rich XD)

15. JazzyBunny

Not really I just really take care of my things (games)

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If my farther didn't throw out my boxes I could have made some good cash off my nes games...

Oh well-more probotector for me :D

17. JazzyBunny

LOL in my NES Collection my prized game in Peek-A-Boo Poker still in box unopened

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Probotector would have been worth $66AUD in it's condition-not perfect but almost none I see are in full box...

:(

Now all I have left is metal gear solid 1, 2 3 in mint to collect...

(all mint-except 3 subsitance which is not collector's edition-but i have the metal box edition of snake eater :) )

19. JazzyBunny

Great games I have every Metal Gear (even the PSP ones) all in mint still in the shrink wrap. I love Snake, what I do now is buy doubles of everything so I can play one and preserve the other

20. meganova

Hope you will be one of the frequent member here when I'm back. ;D

GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAYONARA~~~~~~~~

;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.