1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello again everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by phate, May 19, 2012.

1. phate

phate Active Member

Hi everyone. My name is Ed, and I've been a member of Romulation for almost 5 years now, although I have not been using this site for for many months now as a result of work. However, I'm back into the emulation scene, and I thought it would be a good idea to start where I left off. I love how the site has changed since last I was here!! I also felt it was time to say thanks for all the wonderful fun I'd had (and will now continue to!), so I went premium!! WOW - what a difference!! Anyhow, nice work to all the staff who make this emulation site the best on the web - period!! 8)

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Welcome back.
    It is nice to have another premium member back on RomU.

Enjoy your time here and remember not to spam.

Aeither - Legend of RomU

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Hello there.

Parasol - Soon to be ruler of this pathetic mortal realm. Also, volunteer at [local animal shelter name here]!

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Welcome back bro.

Athemoe - Romu's jester/Reider's bitch

5. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oh the irony.

Also, hi.

Soluri - The most manly man of Romulation.

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

7. phate

phate Active Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Since I don't believe I ever did the first time, I will tell a bit about myself. My name is Ed and I live in Quebec, Canada. I'm 32 years old, happily married, have 6 beautiful children, and work in Aeronautical engineering (for those who are lost on that - basically I'm a rocket scientist). I help to design and install all the new hardware and software that are used on most commercial and industrial airliners and flight simulators. Needless to say, I'm a massive fan of jet-fighting and simulator games. I also enjoy RPG's and FPS - particularly of the Tom Clancy series.

I am a graduate of John Abbot College and Ottawa University. In my spare time, I help to teach younger students the basic fundamentals of physics and quantum management. I enjoy all outdoor sports, including Volleyball, Basketball and Water Ski in the summer, and Snowboarding, Ski Do and Ice crash derby racing in the winter.

My favorite console of all time was (and still is) the Sega Dreamcast. My current favorite title to play on it is House Of The Dead, and I'm seriously into modding - consoles, computers, tech - hoping one day my wife will be nice and let me mod the dishwasher :eek:

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Again, thank you all for the warm welcome back, and should anyone ever require assistance with a console mod, feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to give you a hand!! Take care all!!

8. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Damn 6 kids.

9. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

hey Ed

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Quebec is the second most funniest word in the world.
    Pudding just beats all the rest.

11. Kyrie-Pyon

Kyrie-Pyon Well-Known Member

Hi there

Kyrie- The Unknown Lurker of RomU I don't really know you since I haven't been here for that long lol my bro might have known you though

anyways Welcome Back! :D

12. phate

phate Active Member

Hi - yeah, back when I was first new to this site, Seph and Loonylion were running things .... don't know if they still are, but in the event they happen to read this before I find out otherwise ... Hi again Seph and Loonylion ... missed you guys. 8)

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we still run the site :)

14. phate

phate Active Member

LOL!! Hi loonylion, good to see you again. Glad all is well with the site. Missed you guys lots. Really like the work you all put in here - much cleaner and the UI is much quicker now. Good to see familiar faces, as well as some new ones!! 8)

15. cuteniu27

cuteniu27 New Member

16. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Hi Ed. Program a visual novel where I'm the main character and get all the chicks

17. phate

phate Active Member

hello Yoki and slapmeorelse, nice to meet you both and thank you for the warm welcome. 8)

18. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Hells low

19. phate

phate Active Member

Hello megashell, pleased to make your acquaintance. Always happy to meet the new peeps on here. slapmeorelse, I believe a game of that genre was already released .... :D