1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Have you ever used FrostWire?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowflake10000, Sep 18, 2010.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

i forget the difference between the two but i always make sure i get the torrent with the most of each and it usually has around 100+ something when i download

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Ah. Still, I've never seen anyone get nabbed for MU/RS grabbing, cos they cant really track ya unless they put out a tracker that you foolishly download.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

seeders are people who have the entire file, leechers only have part.

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Never had issues with Utorrent. If you don't understand the logistics of a virus or trojan, then spare yourself from a torrent download of any kind.

5. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

in some cases it does i used to have limewire then i deleted it and it had the same speed as before.
    Post Merge: [time]1284829228[/time]
    and remember i said might.

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

It's garbage, infested badly. I could never get any use of it, maybe some had better luck then I did. But Utorrent really is the best I have ever used.

Bit comet/tornado/pro all of those are integrated into Utorrent as well.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

bitcomet is a crap client, it abuses the protocol. tornado I think is mac, bitlord is bitcomet with added malware. Azureus/vuze is bloatware

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

As usual, in the least amount of words possible, summed up perfectly.
    I only want to say, Azureus used to spam Trojans on a regular basis. They keep up on the builds for Utorrent and it's regularly maintained and monitored(By the site team).