1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Have you ever fallen in love with...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slapmeorelse, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I've still got a massive man-crush on Seal, and a smaller one on Void.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I'm half-serious, but I trust some people from some social networking site.

3. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Yeah. But there's too many freaky people and stalkers nowadays

4. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

yeah that's kinda true

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

No.

*not Spam^

6. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

well, i need to hear her voice. we sent letters, not email. we'll she told me she likes me, not love me..she needs time..well i'm ok with it, but well, we grew farther and farther apart due to busy schedules.

also, i also fell inlove with a girl, but well, she is a bit of having problems with her boyfriend, and i dont like being here second choice, so well, i just cut the connection between us too. she is really nice, and i kinda wanted to hear her voice, but well, i didnt want to let her hear mine...dont know why, but i just didnt want to share to her my voice. lol

people do crazy things when they are in love. and its not impossible to fall in love with anyone, even if you didnt meet her in person.

7. KainOdius

KainOdius Active Member

I'm living with a girl I fell for on the net. We're happy, it's cool.

8. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

wow..it's really can happened?

9. ryu776

ryu776 Active Member

Well. For me....nope.
    Internet relationships is ftw?

10. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

wth. i doubt you can actually be IN LOVE with someone over the internet.

11. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

ive seen it happen more than once

12. DarkBlade182

WHATEVS!!!

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You're an idiot.

And yes, falling in love on the internet is quite possible, though I haven't done it, I do love some of my friends on the internet, but not the "in love" situation, I always end up liking girls I can't be with so I don't bother letting myself get too attached that way to people unless it would be an easy relationship without strains.

There are many people who met on the internet and got married, that's probably the way i'll end up meeting someone too. :/

14. DarkBlade182

wow your so mean srsly

15. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I know a couple who got close on an online game(mmo) then met up, got married and are now expecting their first kid. If you met them you would never question their love for one-another, they are very much in love.

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Just because they don't actually see each other doesn't mean they don't fall in love with each other. You don't need that physical contact right away, it can hold off.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's rare but I agree with remnoca (except with the idiot part).

While I dislike the idea UNLESS a web cam is present, it is very much possible.

Correct, I just saw your post :)

May be so, but a lesson I learnt...

"The internet is a place where people can hide behind their monitors"

I'm sure remnoca is a nicer person offline, and I'm sure if I'm meet in real life I'm a psyco path.

People are more free range online, to fall in love with somone means they must hold a strong sence of moral values to accept it, rather than make a joke/scam/have a fling just to mess you up.

I doubt I'd find love...at least not hanging around this forum, love is a dead world where pain and suffering is.

But who knows...

18. meganova

Believe it or not,
    There was a man do a proposing to a woman in online game(e.g Halo), and that woman accept it. OoO

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's not hard to believe.

One time (though offline) a man proposed to his GF in tony hawk, using the level creator he made a chappel, she played it and when she reached a certain point with points the game would spell out the letter's "WILL YOU MARRY ME!"

Ingenious...wish I had one to try that on, but knowing my luck they'd never get that far :(

20. meganova

Then, It's the same with the Halo couple, he ask that girl to go to designated place, and when that girl reach to that place, a word coming out from the sand "Will You Marry Me?", the girl was shocked but she accept that proposal.

Maybe I will do that to my gf too.
    But, It's too hard to do when she only play Highstreet 5.. -_-"
    which I don't like very much. :(