1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Have you accidentally/tricked into buying a fake game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dracosyna, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

no cahos, it wasn't leaf green T_T this was back when pokemon ruby was just released ._.

2. lolomooako

lolomooako Member

i also bought robopon 2:cross version i doesn't save only sometimes,what i did was play it until 3am then charge it while still playing then wake up and play again,then after i thought i defeated the a boss which i think was the final one i died all those effort for nothing :( i was only 8 or9 when this happened

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Robopon, is also a legit "true" game, what you bought is probably a copy whose Save Battery has already died.

4. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

that was around the time when leaf green was release if i remember correctly.

5. Dracosyna

Dracosyna Well-Known Member

Speaking of fake cards, I used to collect them since the original ones are double the price. Both Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards since they were the "new trends" back then. Since I bought so many of them, I have to store all of it in a shoebox. I remember buying super small Pokemon cards(the size of a postal stamp, if you know what I mean).
    To make use of these cards, I use them as bookmarks :)

6. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

once got a game for the gamecube> guy and ebgames said it was kind of like gta but it was not. it was ok game but not the best i play