1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Have load rom errcode=-5 in TLoZ Four swords annversary edition (DS)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by RECKER1995, Oct 6, 2019.

1. RECKER1995

RECKER1995 Member

I know there is more threads about this but i cant understand them but please help me i have been searching this game for so long and now that i found it i cant play it I have a R4 SDHC DualCore it is a www . r4isdhc . com

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Your only option is to use YSMENU or TTMENU by Retrogamefan. Try to locate it via Google, current version if not mistaken is v.7.0.6. Installation instruction provided in his package (use the content marked as R4iSDHC). Needless to say, make sure to back up your SD files before you start.

3. RECKER1995

RECKER1995 Member

For some reason i cant still play on Ysmenu because when i download it it gives me the Load rom ErrCode=-4 and i have already tryied with other types of Ysmenu (R4SDHC, R4i-SDHC, and R4-Clone with the same error :( )

4. Prectorian

Wait a minute, isn't that game for DSi and 3DS only? Are you trying to run it on an older NDS (Fhat/Lite)? If yes, don't bother trying. Not gonna work. You need a DSi or 3DS.

5. RECKER1995

RECKER1995 Member

I have a NDSi

6. RECKER1995

RECKER1995 Member

Oh and I cant use Ysmenu or TTmenu as a primary boot because when i try it gives me the [? Menu] thing

7. Prectorian

You don't need it as primary boot, just as secondary should be fine. Just keep the YSMENU/TTMENU in separate folder in the SD Card, don't mix it with the other files.

Otherwise try patching the rom with RGF's tool : https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/NexIhYus/file.html

RECKER1995 likes this.
  8. RECKER1995

RECKER1995 Member

I downloaded and opened the app and after that opened my rom with it but i dont know how to patch it because when i got to the "AP Patch" section it says that it is not supported and there is a like a console button and when i open it it opens my games folder (sorry im not good in this type of stuff)

9. RECKER1995

RECKER1995 Member

Well actually most of my roms (that are perfectly working) doesnt support an AP Patch

10. Prectorian

Well, if the app says that there's no patch for it or not supported then it is as it said. Can't be patched with the tool. And if you can't get YSEMU/TTMENU to work on your cart, then maybe try searching for WAIO, it's a very obsolete Wood R4 clone - which is a third party firmware/kernel as is TTMENU/YSMENU. But it was abandoned very long time ago, even before the NDS era ended. It's probably the last option available to try on that cart brand.