1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

no testosterone equals no unwanted erections and your sex drive will crash, it's a bit like neutering a dog.

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Err... Even if I did want to get myself gelded, and I did have the money (oh lol like a minor ever has that much money), I don't think I'd be able to find a surgeon willing to perform the operation anyway. And like hell I'll go on Craigslist!

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's because of upbringing.

Or are you implying that 13yr's are more mature than 18's?

I know and met (and friends with) alot of immature 18's and even some 40yr's that are worse...being childish is due to personality, upbringing, and just what they prefer to do.

All I know is my sex drive has been turned off.

4. MessoMesso

I've met some, yes.

Age does not dictate dependability.

5. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

No, i would like to see him succeed because rich people don't have many children. I don't want to see people like him produce more people like him.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Have a knife?

Some are, Messo's more mature than a lot of 21/22 year olds I know?

A lot of wealthy people don't have children. Also sex doesn't always bring children.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

As I said, upbringing, etc...

I grew up with idiots at school that gotten worse, some which have matured in knoledge but not 'acting" like an adult, etc...

I can name at least 3 13yr's from here that I mistake for 20, doesn't mean anything, the brain of a 13yr is still in deveopment than that of an 18yr, more time to learn...so let's do our part and make sure these 13yr's don't stray from the path in life they could take :)

8. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

very well said hypnos.. ;D

by the way,how old are you?

9. MessoMesso

I'm pretty sure the brains of eighteen-year-olds are also developing, for better or for worse. Also, did you just admit you've met three minors that are mature and then just throw that piece of knowledge to the winds? Oh, I know three Jews that aren't evil, but that doesn't mean anything, Jews are still not Christian...

At least that I can agree with.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

No, i'm glad to know the 3, I actually connect to them better than people of my own age group.

ANd I'm 22, but even know my mind is still being develped, sharpened...some people are naturally mature even at a young age, but as they grow older, they...loosen up thanks to outside factors such as booze, the culture with it, etc...it depends on how they go.

Of course there are things you may not know yet, life experience...thus a 18yr, as childish as he may seem, may have experienced that a 13yr hasn't...the 13yr could study it but without the experience he'll fall to the 18yr, as sad as it sounds...

Not always the case, I'm sure 80% of the 13yr's here can BEST me in anything, you name it, games, trivia...I only know what I know, which isn't alot.

22 turning 23 this year to be precise.

I feeling a bit more mature now than when i started posting here funny enough.

11. MessoMesso

Minors don't have the experience that legal adults do because legal adults don't let them have those experiences. Like say, having a job.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Preety much my point, still...

There are mature 20yr's that out class us all, even my gran parents, so...let's end this kinda off topic chat, because the immaturity thing doesn't really apply...

We are all immature in some way...

[me=hYpNoS]still plays with his transformers[/me]

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

[me=Natewlie]goes off and has sex.[/me]

14. jarred121

hey, i actually have a problem. there's this overly fat chick in one of my lectures and she obviously likes me. she left a message on her msn, you know the little caption you can have below her name, that sounded a lot like it was directed at me that sort of indicates that she wants me. shes fat, but she's also pretty. but you know that prettiness is masked by the fatness. im not really attracted to her.

i think she wants me because she is desperate. shes too fat, to be honest. she thinks that because im a shy loser/loner that i will just settle for her. she could be right.

i dont know what i want or what im even talking about. im kind of just writing this because i have nothing better to do on a saturday night.

15. MessoMesso

Get to know her first. She might turn out to be a bit of a... Wait, never mind.

16. jarred121

Wait, what were you gonna say?

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Don't look at the fat, look at the personaility.

I liked someone a bit over the "normal" side before, the personality was what got me...nothing happened though...she was bi and already had a lady friend.

But the point is, don't look at the fat, look at the FACTS!

18. MessoMesso

MAN

19. jarred121

I'm dont think i give a damn about the personality. I bet shes one of those commanding motherly types.

about the man thing. as a matter of fact i saw somewhere that girls that are obese when they go through puberty have abnormally high levels of masculinising hormones.

20. MessoMesso

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.