1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

make a prayer like...God please stop me from being so horny...and maybe it will pass away..

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...Sounds like your incredibly horny, I hope you don't end up raping someone when your older :(

Try what homer said...think of un-sexy thoughts.

I forgot what your exact sexual preferance but think of the UGLIEST person of the "unwanted" preferance.

For me it's a fat woman who's going for that genies world record...bad enough...but if it was a guy I'd hang myself.

Last ditch option...

Look messo, I got another last ditch option...tell your parents...and or see a doctor with them organising it.

People your age shouldn't have such thoughts...

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I usually take a break and do, you know.

For god sakes, he's 14, he's supposed to be in a hormonal sexual rage state. The reason why it probably sounds surprising is because he's so vocal about it. A lot of people are kinda overreacting about it. From what little I know, Pat was the same way when he was younger, and I'm willing to bet he and Messo aren't the only ones about it.

4. dementiumboy13

dementiumboy13 Well-Known Member

I get distracted from lesrning yes although I never learn for a test it feels like I'm in elementary school so easy is it! I often dose of in class then the teacher asks me a question then I answer with: Emma but yea I'll tell her tuesday I dreamt about it last night :) anyways I'll just ask her and about that horny thing I don't wear tight jeans so it isn't visible that easy she can only see it if she looks really good :p then I'll defenitly know she really likes me :D

Greetz Boy

5. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

God is an asshole. Last thing I want to do is come crawling back to that bastard.

Me raping someone: Not likely. I hope. I've got vestiges of pride and a few ethical codes I like to hold up.

Telling my parents: HAHA YEAH RIGHT THOSE PATHETIC WASTES OF FLESH? Even if I did, they'd never help me. They never do.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

That and I highly doubt you can develop satyriasis when you're that young.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Try it before you dismiss the idea.

If i were your big brother I'd make them listen.

I did help my brother when he broke something that would get his ass kicked, he got an ass kicking...and I did some head smashing :D

My hormones were repressed until 18, for some reason I always thought sex was a bad thing, if I saw some BOOBS I'd stare at something and the mental image would go.

When I turned 18 it was then this trick never worked...course nothing further went other than "hrm...."

Not all men are created equal, my guess is I'm the defective one.

8. cdfyrt

cdfyrt Member

right here i think i have the biggest problem of all i am a boy and i am 14 jears old

i like one girl very much but she doesnt like me so i tried to make me
    to her wishes like for example i tuned up my body i have a small six
    pack now she liked it than she began to smoke so i began to smoke to
    (when she is around) than she began to drink same story i began to drink
    to but only when she is around but one night we where so drunk we filmed
    ourselfs when we had SEX!! can you believe it I AM 14 YEARS OLD!!! and she
    dumped me and put the video on the INTERNET i am in deep shit can somebody
    help me out PLZ!!

9. dementiumboy13

dementiumboy13 Well-Known Member

send me the link of the vid!!! j/k but what you should do is make sure that the vid is removed from the internet and slap her! you should never talk to her again...

10. MessoMesso

...You started drinking and smoking so this one girl would like you. I know that most, if not all people, can't choose who they fall for, but...

Can I haz link to video Stop smoking, stop drinking, get yourself tested for STDs (like HELL she sounds like a virgin!), and keep that six-pack of yours. You can't really change what happened, and it doesn't sound like she's capable of compassion, so diplomacy with her doesn't seem like an option you can take.

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You can always blackmail her, report her to the authorities for putting up a video of minors having sex.

12. MessoMesso

If the authorities of your community aren't total jackasses, I would try the above.

13. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

I don't like girls like that...they're like sluts...and boy is right...make sure the video is COMPLETELY removed..

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Messo! Cut off your testicles = no more erections, and you'll be able to sing like an angel.

15. MessoMesso

I don't think that's possible with the Internet... But at the very least you can make sure it's not on Youtube.

Actually castrati can still be sexually aroused and have sex, it's just they can't ejaculate. And I can already perform as a soprano, contralto, and mezzo-soprano, so...

16. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

youre only 14 you shouldnt be having sex in the first place idiot.

17. MessoMesso

You're. Not helping. And I'm sure he's well aware that having unprotected sex at the age of fourteen is a bad thing.

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Don't copy her to get her to like you back.

If she figures out your copying her she might see you as...well a bit of a dag, or weird...

Be yourself, if she doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't worth your time, and don't fuck up your body just to get her.

I could have had girls crawling for me if I done some burnouts in my car, but no I simply told them...

"SHE get's me to A-B, you'd only get me into poverty"

I respect my car, least it doesn't complain when I do act like an idiot XD

Everyone knows it, but the chance for instant sex makes people "forget" and go it.

No need to call him an idiot, sure it's INCREDIBLY stupid to have sex so young (heck wait until 18 people!!!) but no need for name calling..

19. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

judging by what he said hes just another thoughtless youth. probly fail school and get a crap minimum wage job.

20. MessoMesso

A lot of eighteen-year-olds aren't responsible and mature enough to do anything.

Well, at the very least he wants to make amends. And you make it sound like you want to see boys drop out of school and earn only minimum wage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.