1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

when you want to get someone to like you just look into their eyes and get their attention and smile. i used to just do that unnintentionally cuz i found someone attractive and just couldnt help it.

2. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

true it may help but it's not enough..and it must be taken with caution..like me,..a boy was deeply staring at me and
    i got irritated and left..it's not really recommended because you may make the girl conscious and instead of her liking you,
    she may get irritated to you..it just depends upon the situation..

3. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

true, it depends on the girl and the situation. i do ahve a tendancy to stare without realising

4. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

well I think you need to be more alert for yourself...or you'll end up being slapped ..I hope not ;D

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

flying armbars are not the way to go, if you dont get a good grip on the wrist your gonna be on your back on the floor with him laughing at you.
    just give him a few good punches

6. dementiumboy13

dementiumboy13 Well-Known Member

I just got her in the right place... but I couldn't say a word I wanted to say it but I got al red and began stuttering it went like this: H-h-h-hi E-m-m-m-ma I w-w-want to t-t-t-tell y-y-you s-s-s-something. and I couldn't go further 'cause she cycled away I really hate this stuttering of mine any tips against stuttering? and she's rarely alone should I ask her to come with me? or just wait till she's alone or just say it in front of everyone :/

Greetz Boy

7. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

Tap out your syllables with your fingers?
    I saw it on television and apparently it helps stutterers

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I get that (or used to when I was trying to tell someone I liked them...), just think not about love...insert another emotion.

I use a bit of anger and happiness (which is why my post here portray me as a violent person who enjoys it) and now I can talk to anyone really...though now my problem is apparently I;m shouting at people...

9. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

I've practiced flying armbar quite a few times now... and i've never failed b4... but i could coincidently fail at that time :p
    oh and i ignored him today... but if he slaps me again... going with the punches, and a drop...
    oh and would i get in trouble if i break his arm or leg? as self defense... its ok right?
    Post Merge: [time]1274368606[/time]
    i am 13 too... but i don't like any one in my school... (there all ugly... in my opinion)
    anyway you could try imagine they are in their pants... and talk to them... i am pretty sure you won't go red but just don't laugh :p
    or don't at her in the eyes or pretend that shes not here... it might work :)

10. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Imagine her in her underwear?
    That could cause some awkward "Reactions" from the poor boy!
    And looking into her eyes would be important, make sure you have eye-contact! :D

11. georockman

lol, some girls would get scared if you look at them in the eyes...
    experience :p

12. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I'd love to hear what a vet would make of that problem.
    "So, what appears to be the problem with your dog?"
    "Well, we'll just be sitting in the living room... I'll be sat on the couch watching T.V and he'll be sat in the corner, and whimpering in terror".
    "I see... And what do you think this inexplicable stress is caused by?; was he originally a stray that was cast out after being abused by his former family? Has he suffered any frightening ordeals recently? What's his diet like?".
    "Oh, I wouldn't call it inexplicable stress, every time my husband leaves the house I chase the dog around the living room trying to screw him".

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Or guys as well.

See, one of my weaknesses is I cannot look someone in the eyes, even if it's a baby or my brother, or my father...or customers at work....

Mental brainwashing thanks to my mother taking it as a sign of "I hate you" means I can't look anyone in the eye, though not sure if I'm scared or I jsut don't want to look.

14. dementiumboy13

dementiumboy13 Well-Known Member

yea I know what you mean with "awkward reactions" had it once before when I talked to her it didn't turn out that well :| . eye contact is also handy I just get RED and blush but it isn't that worse.

thanks for the replies everybody I guess I'll tell her I like her tomorrow :) now I need the good moment.

Greetz Boy

15. msg2009

i do them all the time, in a real fight their just not practical and very rarely work. i mean, come on, if a guy trys one on you you see it a mile off!
    stick to the punches and try a choke if you get in close, if you go to ground go for a kimora.

16. georockman

Is kimora useful? i doubt i would get him in that same position...
    i thought an arm bar was very useful when i am on the ground... when i use my elbow to hit him on the head then grab his hand,then armbar him...
    i've never tried kimora though...

17. msg2009

kimora is way faster than an armbar, same principle grab the wrist but instead of swinging your whole body out to the side and putting yopur legs over, you just put your other arm under his and grab your own wrist then push.
    instant broken arm :)
    i use it all the time, its my favourite(and easiest) submission
    have a look on youtube, their easy to learn its one of the 1st things i teach kids and newcomers

18. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Ok, this is going a little off topic >.>
    RELATIONSHIP advice, not fighting advice >.>

19. msg2009

but if he can kick guys arses the women will love him! ;)

20. georockman

oh, thx :)
    going to learn it then...
    i wish i live near you xD so you could teach me these tricks any way
    thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.