1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Re: have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? i'll help you

That is a very good idea. I tried that a while ago but I am continually meeting new girls that want to sex me and it throws my schedule off like WOAH.

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Well then you will have to maybe expand the schedule by an extra week, Week 1 Monday = This Girl, Week 2 Monday = That Girl.

Then repeat.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

ffffuuuuuuu

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

At the topic starter: So, are you the love doctor by any chance then?

Personally, I think LK & suis would make better love gurus than you could ever be LOL!

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

As far as i know i dont realy have a problem?

6. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

Am i anti-social too? every one in my high school hates me... i am friendly... but have nothing to talk about... most of the time, since i got nothing much in common to them...
    i am one of the smartest in my year... people call me geek and all... (tend to ignore them) but after going on the internet... there seems to be a load's more intelligent people in the world... (glad i am not alone :) ) any way...
    any chance of fixing this? oh and if this helps... i am chinese :p

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Impossible to help Chinese people sorry man

8. georockman

xD cool with me...
    i got a prob can i ask you guys on this or some other thread...
    i wanted to fight a Pakistan guy in my class for calling me *racist* stuff on monday...
    now i don't feel like fighting him... and he slapped me twice today... ADRENALINE pumped through me :p
    i was gonna punch him in the face but then i thought if it was worth it...

so i am just asking should i beat the crap out of him?
    flying armbar or something? what way should i break him in?

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

ignore him completely.

10. georockman

ok... thx for the advice :)

11. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

Ok...
    It's... Difficult for me to articulate this properly so I'll just blurt it out.
    Sometimes I feel sexually attracted to my room mate even though I know that it's wrong... :(
    I don't know what to do, I always said that I'm bi-sexual but now that I'm actually feeling this sort of thing it scares me. I don't want her to hate me if I tell her how I feel... What do I do? :(

12. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

^try to figure out what she's into. If you can't, don't go for it. It might get super awkward if she rejects you ._.

13. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Are you sure that you're not mistaking rushes of affection for sexual attraction? I sometimes feel sure that I'm bisexual due to sort-of finding other guys attractive and feeling incredibly strong twinges of affection for male friends after joking around or playing (computer) games with them. Although, I don't expect to start a sexual relationship with them...
    I may be wrong in saying this, but I personally think that everybody has it in them to become bisexual unless they've already decided to spend the rest of their life with someone of the opposite sex. Affection and love aren't exclusive to being spent on the opposite sex, and compared to really strong affection and love; sex isn't much.
    On the flip-side; if you've recently moved out of your parents house you may be bonding with her to comfort yourself, and because of this, you're mistaking that for a sexual desire.

14. dementiumboy13

dementiumboy13 Well-Known Member

hi I have this girl I like and with like I mean I go stuttering when she's around me and get red and I'd love to ask her out sometime but I don't have the guts (I'm 13 By the way)

so if you could give me some advice I'd really apreciate it :) I didn't even have the guts to say happy birthday when it was her B-Day so I told her 2 days later and she replied with : "thank you"

Greetz Boy

15. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

I have a major problem. I am a high school senior and my school is ending in 4 more days. I have straight A's and my GPA is 4.7 ish (because of my honors courses). But the problem is, I have a 960 on SAT and I can never get any higher on it. I need 970 to get a scholarship. I am now going to take the ACT. So can anyone give me tips on how I can pass because studying doesn't help on these types of tests.

16. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I don't think a relationship with your studies counts here. :p

And I've recently just started a relationship. I won't swing by if I have any problems. :p

17. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

Well, she's had a few girlfriends in the past but I'll sill try to find out what kind of girl she likes
    That is a possibillity. I will give it some time before I try anything in case that is what I'm feeling.

Thanks for the advice, you two!

18. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Hi, uh, I'm a necrophile. Any help please?

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yeah, just make sure to wear protection. There's nothing worse than having to explain to your doctor that you got AIDS from a dead body.

20. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Lol. This topic is great.

So like, I'm an adolescent boy, which means I'm horny all the time. HELP ME

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.