1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam@Adam

Adam@Adam Active Member

Sweet. Thanks I'll try that.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It means she or you will be far far away and she doesn't want to relationship to make the distance harder to bear.

And are you serious? That's so obvious she implied that in the message. It wasn't even implied, it was directly stated.

Also she never wants to see you again.

And rape.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WTF are you on about?

A woman can easily rape a man, it just depends...

-Size (mucle woman or just a fatty-not always)

-Psychologically stronger (talk them down-then the rape)

-Has a weapon

See how easy it is?

4. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

BTW, is it normal for a girl to have another girl to write a letter to a guy by sending it to another girl? why?
    Post Merge: [time]1275124290[/time]
    Ok i have a question, (this time its a different girl, this is totally different from the letter)

4 days ago I gave my friend (who is a girl, and a freshman. we hung out before school and at lunch, sometimes we went with friends to the arcade or gamestop) my phone number and e-mail, before I graduated (class o 2010!) I saw her at my graduation ceremony two days after (found out she has a brother graduating too) I waved and she waved back, i felt that was pretty much it. again its been 4 days since i gave her my contact...

will she reply?

BTW: I found out girls use other girls to write their letters and use other girls to send the letters.

5. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

For really in loved girls and they don't want to mess it up and create an alibi if the recipient didn't like it. yes
    1. Too shy to do it
    2. They think they suck in making letters.
    3. They don't like their own penmanship.
    4. The girl that made the letter is professional
    5. They suck in English (like me)

6. redoperator

Ok i have a question, (this time its a different girl, this is totally different from the letter)

4 days ago I gave my friend (who is a girl, and a freshman. we hung out before school and at lunch, sometimes we went with friends to the arcade or gamestop) my phone number and e-mail, before I graduated (class o 2010!) I saw her at my graduation ceremony two days after (found out she has a brother graduating too) I waved and she waved back, i felt that was pretty much it. again its been 4 days since i gave her my contact...

will she reply?

7. ian13456

Did you send a message with your contact?

EDIT:
    Something like please reply back with your phone number and e-mail

If you felt that she just waved back and that's it.
    Then I think try harder next time

8. redoperator

well on the paper ( e-mail, and phone number) I sent her it said

"please keep in contact with me"

9. ian13456

Did you receive her number from her?

If no then you should have pretended that you don't have it
    it should have been like this "Please reply back with your number"

If you haven't done that yet
    Then you messed up. BIG TIME with caps

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

sounds pretty desperate, she will not get back in touch with you.. ever.

11. redoperator

oh man... I didn't receive anything from her. except her signing in the year book... with hearts and an anime picture of her face.
    Post Merge: [time]1275126028[/time]
    how do I get a girl... please send it to me through a PM, I'm already embarassed

... going to korea for a couple of weeks to commit suicide, I found a shower with an electrical outlet inside

12. ian13456

by the way nice to see you again nex

on topic:
    the girl will figure out you admire her and she will be shy.
    Though she might have noticed it when you waved at her

You skipped some steps.

oh fudge hearts and anime face is somewhat normal if the girl is trying to be a bit flirty if she knows that she can conquer someone easily.
    Or simply if she knows that boy admires her and might be useful as a back-up plan to mend his heart a bit if ever the girl fails.
    Or the most common of all it's her nature to do that.

But oh well guess you got your reply.

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

if you want a girl, do as Suis said... grow a pair and go talk to one. girls like guys who act confident, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

suicide seems like a good idea.

14. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

go talk to some fat ugly girl thats what i do

15. redoperator

like?

* the thing is I do have a pair and I do talk to girls. I walk like I'm hot, I have a no-care attitude, and I flirt with other girls in front of other girls. I've heard girls next to me say that they want to grab my ass. oh and I act smarter too (and I can back that up with credentials). the only thing I don't know is reading the signs....

.... will someone help me with reading the signs of a girl crush?

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Them saying they want to grab your ass is a good indicator of interest.

Girls don't really work on the same wavelength we do. Although they're capable of having a crush, that's not always an indicator of interest. If you can make them laugh, you've probably got a shot. Don't wait for a "crush" that may never come. Be assertive, be a man. Get out there and ask some chick if they want to go out. Say they can grab your ass if you can grab hers, that sort of thing.

17. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Not true. Trust me. I've made a ton of girls laugh, but none of them are interested at the end of the day. . _ .

18. Suiseiseki

Never said it wasn't a long shot. To be fair though, there are a few more indicators but it's the sort of thing you have to see in them yourself. It's the way they stand, the way they talk to you, the way they smile.

Also the way they invite you back to theirs for "drinks".

19. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

yup. good indicators. well done. XD

20. Suiseiseki

Well done? Hey man, my sex life is kickin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.