1. This forum is in read-only mode.

have a RELATIONSHIP or LOVE problem? This is your page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Great story now perform fellatio on me.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Actually I raped, I twist the story around so it sounds like I'm the victim.

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Great story, now I perform fellatio.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...prehaps you speak the truth...

Or prehaps she given drunken consent.

6. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

He's 13 dude.Let him know by himself.
    My advice to him:Don't pill in and out your banana's skin too much.

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

rerad the rest of the thread before posting

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

the asian version of edward! why not tsk tsk...

persistence huh... that reminds me of one guy who gave up our friendship just for a stupid infatuation, i'm glad he finally gave up on me, though i admire his persistence. i guess he's better off with someone else. someone better perhaps.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well I never said give up on friends :p

I became anti social after the people I wanted to love didn't like me...

Though I had girls asking ME out since I became, not me asking them...but like i said in the start of the thread, sluts...

Love, with or without, I can live on regardless.

10. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Dont joke about rape its serious

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

who said she was joking?

12. allkratos

HAHA cunnilingus is great right?

13. Adam@Adam

Adam@Adam Active Member

I find it annoying that girls say, 'I don't go for looks, I go for personality.' But If a nice average looking guy asked her out, she'd only go out with them if there wasn't someone else who was good looking, but an idiot, that could have the vaguest interest in her.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Of course, that's what happens in high school. Personality goes so far. Besides, I don't think it's a stretch to say that your definition of personality is different from what a woman really wants. I mean, I've always thought of myself as average-looking yet through a combination of ways I act I recently seem to have girls throwing themselves at me. I act like I'm good-looking, I have little shame, and I think I come across as not giving a fuck. Chicks love that shit, man.

15. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

stirgo1212 said so

and there's also a few guys i know claiming they've been raped too, and i don't believe any of them.

16. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

fortunately i like fat chicks so that opens a whole massive niche of girls for me to choose from. i also like girls other guys consider as ugly, so again, a massive niche for me.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It always is, but

1.It's the internet

2.It's Nat

3.Did I mention it's Nat?

...must be a...

That done it :p

(Seriously, unless there is a big age gap, no man could be raped...)

[me=hYpNoS]is now serious[/me]

I like those with a nice face at the very least and personality.

Non smokers only-you smoke-VOID!

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

wat, I rape my man all the time.

19. allkratos

A woman can't biologically rape a man.Of course,psychologically can.

20. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

Ok i have a question,

4 days ago I gave my friend (who is a girl, and a freshman. we hung out before school and at lunch, sometimes we went with friends to the arcade or gamestop) my phone number and e-mail, before I graduated (class o 2010!) I saw her at my graduation ceremony two days after (found out she has a brother graduating too) I waved and she waved back, i felt that was pretty much it. again its been 4 days since i gave her my contact...

will she reply?

and then I got a letter a couple days ago from one of her friends ( I knew that one of her friends liked me:
    this is the actual letter: (which is weird because it was in her handwriting)
    -----
    not from who you were expecting

I never really knew you, even though you were funny to be around, I thought you were a canadian spy from china, the first time I saw you on the bus I saw that you wearing that headband (which you should never wear again!) I noticed you were different and that caught my attention. If I said I love you (I really don't know that feeling) its pretty cliche. I know that you will soon be far far away and I might never see you again, and it hurts, but at the same time the thought of you never coming back makes me feel a bit better.
    ------

what does this mean? I don't know crap about this stuff!

BTW, is it normal for a girl to have another girl to write a letter to a guy by sending it to another girl? why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.