1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Moon : Grand Bazaar Thread ! ~~

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by koyuchan, Aug 26, 2010.

1. SergeantMajorME

SergeantMajorME Active Member

Every hm game I call it "My Farm". Yeah, I'm weird.

2. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

In the old HM games, the first affection level was basically anything >0 friendship points. In this game, you need to get over 10000FP (or something, I'm not sure) to reach the first level.

3. ThUnDeR

ThUnDeR Active Member

Well, mine is "Hyotei Farm", gonna marry Sherry, I guess. Jumping is awesome, tried to jump into the river, and to my surprise, he really jumped, lol. Too bad you can't do that into the cliff on the farm.
    And wth, why can't I name my character "Thunder"? There's a girl named "Antoinette" in there.
    Anyway, great game so far, guess I going to play it more than I played "Back to Nature" on PSX.

4. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Yeah I finally got Ivan to 1 heart level on the friendship meter. FINALLY, 3 months into the game.

5. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

downloading it now, for some reason i cant wait to try this out

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Booo, my cousin accidentally deleted my file while skimming my Acekard. :-\ So now I have to start over. Good thing is I was only on like the second day.

But now I don't know what to name my farm. It kind of sucks they only let you name your farm with 6 letters instead something longer.

7. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Actually you shouldn't Rush marrying. you could do that easily once you get great amount of money and knowing their favorites :)
    as for me. i went for Freya, i gained lots of money almost my second year and i keep giving her Cherry Tea(her Most fave gives 800points)and wrapped it red giving me almost 1000FP each time i give her

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Has anyone figured out how to upgrade their bazaar level and fish/bug catch?

9. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

It's easy. They explain how to raise the bazaar level in the game, and your fish/bug catch level automatically goes up as you catch new kinds of fish/bugs. To raise the bazaar level, simply reach the goal that the mayor announces before the bazaar starts. However, it seems like all the sellers in the top 3 have to be within the goal interval. The goal for today's bazaar was between 40000-50000. I sold for 49000, but the person in third place only sold for 39000, so we didn't advance.

10. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Thanks. And I meant how to get the fishing rod and whatever you use to catch bugs.

11. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

You get the first fishing rod from the mayor sometime in the beginning of summer. You catch bugs with your hands.

12. koolenergy

you get the fishing rod sometime summer and you dont need to use anything for bugs just need good timing

and a response to my previous post i gave up on Freya takes 4 years just to marry her :p

13. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

Whut? Were you exaggerating? She doesn't even have any family, so you should just have to court her like any other bachelorette.

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

My farm's name is BADASS Farm.

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

What did everyone write on their farm's signboard? Mine says 'Tresspassers will be shot'

16. Jam34556

Jam34556 Member

If any of you weren't previously aware you can jump in the river and occasionally get items. I've found Gold which sells for 8000 gold at the bazaar, small coins, ore rocks, timber, a can of tea, and an empty can. Was an interesting surprise as I was trying to jump the river and missed. Uses some stamina but you can replenish it every 3 hours in the bath/restroom of your house.

17. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

"Beware of zombies"

18. koolenergy

nope but from faqs says if you want to marry her activate her heart and Rival Events

her Rival Events only happens once a year well that what itsays on fogu so i gave up on her and went to Sherry instead and sorry my mistake her fave is Citrus Perfume not cherry tea XD

19. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

No. It just says that all you have to worry about is triggering the events between her and Ivan. Meaning you shouldn't activate those events.

20. simpleprincess

simpleprincess Active Member

downloaded from where???? o.o plzzz tell me been looking for this xxxx