1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar - Inventory Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Aug 28, 2010.

1. D3adkl0wn

D3adkl0wn Member

seems to be working fine for me, haven't had any issues with the game as of yet and i'm well into the fall of the first year, no inv screen popups, freezes or anything, my only issue that i'm having is that the game sometimes shuts off along with my system when i close my DSi and put it to sleep, but that happens with a couple of games on my system so i really doubt its an issue with the rom. oh and i'm using an AK2i with the latest AKAIO.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It just seems to have that inventory pop up issue for me. The ROM is just broke. I need a clean one. Otherwise I just won't play the game. No big deal really.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

The Venom release is working properly for me...

4. LuckyTrouble77

Well, it isn't for me, and I'm not doing anything like a back up and format for a sub-par farming game such as this one. :p

5. yoshi2889

lol I can believe that

6. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

mine works fine, disabled intro and all.
    probably because i was the one that made it.

7. yoshi2889

*laughs* You made the ROM?

8. LuckyTrouble77

From what I gather, the version I downloaded may be trimmed. I didn't bother checking the size before hand, I just knew it would unzip to about the right size. I guess the trimming may be an issue.

9. romsrule99

guess you didn't understand. "DISABLED INTRO"

also, here's a patch for older flashcarts which has problems exiting out to the wireless config menu
    http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12840

current rom files out there are:
    venom's with intro -118MB
    iND's no intro -118MB

10. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

And how does one get iND's rom?

11. romsrule99

its just the same thing as venom's, except no intro which practically anyone can disable.

eh, search this
    Harvest_Moon_DS_Grand_Bazaar_NO_INTRO_USA_NDS-iND

12. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to be a douche, it's just some people like me prefer completely clean roms. And thanks.

13. yoshi2889

I understand, but I was just being silly.
    Post Merge: [time]1283365314[/time]
    And people like me.

14. romsrule99

tough shit. there's currently no clean rom out, and if you want one go buy the game and dump it yourself. at least you're playing the game.

15. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

See getting angry wasn't necessary. I appreciate that you dumped the rom for all of us to test out before buying the game. But there is no reason for you to be a jerk about it. And I'm sure when you had dumped the game in the first place you could have made an extra copy of the game, just clean.

16. romsrule99

i didnt dump any game :eek:
    the only thing i did was release a way to disable the intro.

17. LuckyTrouble77

You should probably read what you post before you post it then, as most of what you've been saying has sounded self righteous and annoying.

18. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Okay so you didn't dump the game, but, something you did during the disabling process of the intro messed up. I appreciate what you did, but, it did mess up for some folks.

19. romsrule99

forget it, im not arguing. those who have issues with it can have fun with it.

20. yoshi2889

First of all I can't dump games myself because:
    1. I have no SLOT-2 device to dump the game on
    2. I have no working wi-fi (yes WPA-2 secured, but that won't work)

Second I ain't gonna pay 40 euro's for just one game while you can get a cardridge for that money that plays GBA + NDS games.