1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by robolink, Nov 9, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

I think seph might me sick or really busy or something, its not like romulation to be late. but yeah atleast i got it now.

2. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Wow, it's been one past day since they release Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands o_O

It's fine, I can wait for 2 or 3 years or so. XD

3. ba2ry

ba2ry Member

can confirm the dump from megaupload works ok so far on r4i with dsi, flashed with latest firmware and 1.55 kernel. there seems to be no issues regarding load times, so far everything sweet. game should be good, the series has a good reputation. It looks very similar to IoH, but at least the controls are sorted out. I need to play more to give a better opinion. well, thats me occupied solid for the next few weeks! :)
    maybe dump late on romulation because us server upgrade, and they don't want to overload eu server?
    can't blame them for that. Romulation is THE best site for roms, even despite me getting this one from megaupload. you guys are still the best

4. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

agreed.

5. miguel11795

miguel11795 Member

It wont save on my R4. It deletes the current data.

6. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

really? It works perfectly in My DS, R4 v 1.18, And it can loads my saving data, maybe you haven't update your R4?
    And the controls are much much better than the Island of Happiness !! ^^~
    *happy~
    the girls are cute, the boys are handsome,, too bad I've choosen boy main character first, maybe next time I will choose the girl main character~

7. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

well everybody is from harvest moon:island of happiness and you are playing as the same characters from it

8. wayfareangel

wayfareangel New Member

Question!

Has anyone else gotten Sunny Island to rise, and the end credits to roll, just to find the game freezing partway through the credits? Just after the miners walk by on the top screen? Just wondering if this is a general issue, or if it's just me.

9. koyuchan

Hmm, until now, my game hasn't freeze.yet..

10. giratina34

giratina34 Member

i've beat the game yesterday /O/

my game hasn't freeze, It's working perfectly :D

11. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

I got this game now. XD Aww, Julia... She's my wife in IOH... She sound like she losse her memories and now that 4 eyes wants to get her!! I won't allow that to happen! >:eek:

12. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

Anyone knows how to get pass winter in sunshine islands????

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

for those who are using No$gba 2.6a, they might encountered some text problem...
    but that can be fixed. :)

14. koyuchan

Ahh still adapting my hands, cause too much playing Rune Factory, their controls are waaayy different , so I just need time to enjoy this game :D

15. DVD4773

DVD4773 Member

I've got exactly the same problem. Anyone know what it is caused by?

16. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

what Flashcart or emulator you are using?

17. stardust_wolf

stardust_wolf New Member

I'm having a problem with Sunshine Islands, no mater where I download it from. Every time I bring it up on my AceKard 2 it goes through the credits just fine, but as soon as I click 'new game' it says that the cartridge isn't inserted. Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas how to fix it?

18. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Have you tried upgrading the firmware on your Acekard 2? I usually upgrade the firmware to avoid problems, also it might help to back up everything then reformat your micro sd card, place fresh updated firmware and it should run like new.