1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hard/Difficult DS Games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by YungPhil, Mar 22, 2010.

1. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

oh SOD, sounds like irony to me hahaha

I agree with Infinite Space,

you can also add it in there rondo of swords,valkyrie profile covenant of the plume...
    oh I forgot about advance wars.....

for me these games are pretty hard...

2. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

rofl i dunno how i forgot about advance wars.. those games drove me insane.. so long ago xD

3. YungPhil

YungPhil Active Member

SOD completed it with my friend
    Didn't really liked it
    I want to play SMT: Strange Journey but i can't..
    Don't work on R4 :(
    Loved the first one though
    Hmm ill try Infinite Space
    And i just might try my first Dragon Quest game
    Which one should i play first?
    Thinking of Dragon Quest Monsters Joker

4. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Joker is meh, its a decent game but its not true Dragon quest.. if you wan't a good one to start with I would definitely suggest Dragon Quest 4, Good story and the game mechanics are great ( you go through each character in the story lvling up and such like chapters (some are partnered together but it all works out) and then you all meet together .. hooked me in the first time i played

btw i was completely joking about Sands of Destruction :p Most will agree with me thats probably one of the easiest rpgs out there (if you play it right)

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Agree, but it was kind of annoying going through chapters like that, it felt as if you were starting over again and again. I got stuck at a certain boss in that game (lion bastard with four arms), it kept beating the crap out of me... might go back to it.

Nice avatar btw.

6. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

Infinite Space is like rock paper scissor game but instead of using your hands you are using battleships....
    if you like this kind of mind games then that is the game for you.

7. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest