1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Happy Valentines Day!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I feel sad and lonely. :(

2. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Yup, lonely here too. I bet everybody who's together has celebrated Valentine's day at least once, just for the fun of it. I know I have. :)

3. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

@Cahos: Okay okay okay, I hate yuki because he's being a noob. Well he's the first noob I hated, I help noobs actually. And the avatar thing Is not the reason why I hate him. Sure, I love Spongebob Squarpants cartoon.

@Natewlie: I'm verrryy sorry I didnt mention you're name, I thought your post is in this category. And you're avatar makes me sweaty... X.X Why are you blushing? It fells like I did something wrong. I'm cool? Well heh,thanks for the compliment! ;)

@yuki: Hi dude if you read this post then I guess I owe you an apology, I'M SORRY.[​IMG]

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well RomUlation's drive is for a friendly & helpful community where people help out & are nice to each other. That's why alot of people love it here. It's not like other places where the admins & moderators are cold noob hating fellows.

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Cute hamster :p

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Doesn't matter. I didn't really read your post until I posted and someone mentioned it.
    Gross, the character in the avatar is blushing for a reason that I'm not telling you. If you found the actual picture (which I'm not willing to share or hint) you'll figure out why and it'll offer you some insight on who I am.

What's worse than a troll or hater? A suck up. You need someone to do something different or it'll be boring, ever see an improv sketch with similar characters that agree about everything? LAME. Conflict is what makes things interesting and things start to pick up. It's how life works in a way. Both positively and negatively.

7. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Sorry but haseoTOD is now erased from existance.

He said: Hmmmm, It seems that you're avatar is holding something...

8. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

LOALLLLL !!!

Jokes

Only if i wasnt injoying my Valintains day with my girl i would of been on here. but shame, she wouldnt let me use the PC

-.-''