1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hacks!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by joshua.rozario, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

Ok guys i am only young but i do want to help with the hack but im not very experienced i played around with a clean Rom of Pokemon fire red 4 a while using advance map i also have advance text
    but i would also like some other tools if you want me to help can you give me links xD
    i would realy like to help with the hack it sounds good :D

2. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

well maybe hmm can you make banners and think of good stuff to put in rocket red

3. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

I might start to get back to work on my ROM, too much schoolwork (Please by my excuse! JK), I have 10 tests over the course of 1 week. If someone can assist me with my freezing problem I can definitly get back to work on this masterpiece.

4. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Alright this is coming back alive! I have fixed my freezing problem and I'll start scripting basic things for Viridian (Meat) City. I'll probably script things like border guards and the mob/May and I'll implement my General script. We should probably start a thread in the Sections page for Rocket Red and start working from there. This is officially being continued as of now!

5. joshua.rozario

joshua.rozario Well-Known Member

finally we can get started!

6. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm not sure if you guys are still doing it - but if you are, I could help out.

I see you guys already have quite a few programmers/scriptwriters and such. I'm an artist, so I know next to absolutely nothing about codes. I CAN do all the drawing tho. Doesn't matter what it is - concept art, characters, logos, backgrounds, new pokemons. I'm pretty sure I can manage anything, provided you're not asking for really detailed CGs here.

I've never done any sprites before, but I SHOULD be able to help out. Just need a couple of pointers here and there.

And uh...That's all. xD
    Oh, I've an exam lined up that'll finish mid-December, but after that I'll be free anytime.

7. bobobob1

bobobob1 Well-Known Member

Any news on differnet starting Pokemon?

8. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

We might put that in. We don't have a full storyboard yet, so Idk yet what were going to do about starters.

Going to start a thread in the RocketRed page and we can continue there.

9. joshua.rozario

joshua.rozario Well-Known Member

heres a link to the thread:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=49530.0

10. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

what happend like few days ago 0.o this page was locked or sumthing

11. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I have an idea. Considering all of the posts in this thread i have thought of something about what could happen.
    First: Okay the rayquaza part at viridian city should just be an event. Something like everyone sees it fly in the air for a few seconds, then disappears.

Second:After viridian, into the place where the first gym is. Instead of fighting through the gym, you could probably fight through the town itself and encounter some a gym leader after you have nearly conquered it. Each town could be different, where the rock gym is, their could be barricades and some stone rubble blocking some paths, something like a maze. Where the water gym is it could be partially flooded, with some deep and shallow areas, with some floating barges. Not all towns could be on the rebels side, some could already be captured or still fighting. Some could just be a wasteland, with nothing, only the odd 1 or few people.

Third: Mini quests, some could be some team rockets in trouble, or some rebels could've foiled plans and you need to stop them.

EDIT: Pressed the wrong button, i have a few more ideas.

Fourth: Erm the pokemon league. Could be the rebel's main base, in a different layout to the actual pokemon league. With all the elite four, some of the trainers eg red,gary,may, and the sinnoh champion cynthia. Could be more than just them. Fight through them, 1 by 1, with a break inbetween each fight to heal.

Fifth: Legendaries could be obtained during the main game. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos could of been captured and escaped during the game. They roam the region and you could encounter them. Groudon could be somewhere asleep, in a mountain, kyogre, in the sea, probably accessible by dive. Rayquaza could be angered at the end, and you are forced to fight by your own with no one near you, probably everyone who you fought at the end could be trapped in a room and your outside in an big open plain.

12. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

the link to the rom doesnt work anymore

13. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Which ROM? The ROM I uploaded, or the normal one that Raysie made? If its mine, then I'll reupload a slightly fixed version of mine since I screwed around with it a little.

14. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

I know this is a dead thread but because it is I figured it doesn't matter
    All the links are down, Would you be able to re-upload the files you have at some stage ?