1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hacks!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by joshua.rozario, Aug 8, 2010.

1. joshua.rozario

joshua.rozario Well-Known Member

just get raysies one

2. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

lol ok but wont he get mad? i using my dongle lol becuase i got no internet sorry i wotn be on alot

3. joshua.rozario

well i think we have to ask him or mabe we colud get a screen shot from the game and post it
    u use a dongle why wont you be on the int a lot

4. The scorpion

The scorpion Active Member

Some dongles are rubbish, i imagine thats why.

5. shrekwilliam

yeh lol got it with my laptop from goverment XD its for 1 year and its always low connection

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Whatever you people intend to do, give credits to people who helped you. Also makre sure to get permission from people if you're using their software/ideas

7. joshua.rozario

who said were not?

8. subzero3k

subzero3k Member

hi i'm not sure if u guy have figure out what starts to have but i have a suggestion
    the starters need to have 3 evolutions
    ex:Oddish Bellsprout Gastly Abra Machop geodude
    Nidoran♂/♀

something like this to keep the follow of the different types going
    oddish/bellsprout gastly/abra geodude/machop

nidoran boy/girl would be like pikachu style team rocket

if u want it more like team rocket without the 3 evolves
    Sandshrew Ekans Rattata Spearow Meowth Grimer Drowzee Koffing Cubone Voltorb Magnemite zubat

9. joshua.rozario

nice ideas how bout gastly geodude and oddish

10. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I don't mind if anyone wants to continue my hack. :)

11. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

I can help with this. I am already started the continuation. I need help fixing one problem though. After some editing, entering Viridian causes freezing. I also have a storyline planned, and I think it's pretty good. I'll share more later.... If anyone wants to try to fix it, then I can give you the file.

Storyline:
    So I'm going to continue with fighting May. In maybe every town or every other town there will be a hero from the pokemon games trying to stop you. I'm planning that they could maybe have Protesters helping them, and you have to fight them all in a row, then fight the Hero without healing. I don't know everything, but you could maybe encounter some hideouts of the heroes and maybe you have to fight a reincarnated hero sort of. When he gets to the Indigo Plateau (Final Fortress/Final Frontier/Hero City?) and you go through a huge fight with every reincarnated and normal hero, with a heal every maybe 3 or 4 battles. I haven't planned the sidequests after yet. Oh. And I changed the names of the cities I have done into types of pies, such as Pallet is now Apple Town, and Viridian is Meat City. In each city you have a challenge to do, whether to fight the hero or to solve some puzzle or something like that in order to get maybe either some item or a pass or key. If going with the item, I could just give the player some key item such as a TM Case, and you show that only once to the Rocket Guard and you will have free access to pass through. If going with the key thing, I would need to learn how to make an item pretty much, but with some assistance I can learn how to do it and I can make that. Maybe with the keys/passes you get a promotion, so you get some upgrade like maybe more money from winning against trainers, or maybe some with special effects like maybe the ability to evolve a pokemon that needs to be traded.

Resume (Or something.):
    I have started hacking, and I use Pokescript, a more advanced way to make scripts. I have made one script so far, but I got halted because I wanted to test it, but then I got the freezing problem, so I quit for now. I made a script for a Rocket General, I might give them all names. Once the freezing has been dealt with, then I'll continue working with May and make her script. I have also done mapping, such as editing Viridian City and also making a passing guard place.

I am open to new ideas, and I hope this turns out well!

I'm having problems with uploading my ROM, so it might take a while for me to upload. Sorry for the inconviencene.

12. joshua.rozario

13. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Here is the ROM if people want to look at it. The first part I screwed with a little bit, so just ignore it for now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qggsjf3m39d20h5

Oh and if you guys want, I already made a patch for my version. I can maybe set up a page for our hack on Poke community. First look over the hack and then we can decide if you guys want to continue with my plan.

14. joshua.rozario

before heading inti viridian it freezes might be a problem can you fix it?

15. shrekwilliam

Hi sorry i have not been up to date with this i just got the internet bill payed then the router signal went i had to get a virgin media guy around to fix a box outside my dongle wouldnt work after i payed the bill lol i have read the posts and i tryed its pretty good the freeze i never noticed it until about 7 minutes ago XD. Also Thanks Raysie for letting us continue the hack :L

16. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I can help continuing Rocket Red, I'm an experienced Hacker, so...

17. shrekwilliam

Kiekoes you can help us I have played Pokémon Creepy Black Story homebrew on ds And its fantastic
    what kind of tools you good at AMap AText Sprite editing ect?

18. joshua.rozario

that would be great the more the better
    Post Merge: [time]1285904700[/time]
    what is pokemon creepy black if its what i read about boy is it a freaky game

19. shrekwilliam

Its a cool about 7% of scary (to me) proberly not to you XD anyway you shud play it

20. joshua.rozario

how can i icant find it
    besides um what about the hack