1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hackers why i hate them

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king_leo, May 13, 2009.

1. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

But how many people consider this fact? I mean i don't know anyone who uses a password that's longer than 6 characters.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

3. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

I meant people i know in real life :)

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

That's really sad. :eek:

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I wonder if we can ask people how long their passwords are o.o I think it's gonna break the rules though T_T

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

OH SHIT
    rofl
    Thank's for reminding me !
    And pleeeeeease dont temp me because i've got such a bad record as it is lmfao!

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

My usual password is 14 characters long, variable casing with numbers and special characters. :p

8. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

9. ShayVD

ShayVD New Member

i hate being hacked myself. my girlfriend got her friend to hack my msn account because i dumped her. in all fairness though i hack practicaly everything i get, im hoping to be a programmer when im older. so bottom line UP WITH THE HACKERS!!!

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You cannot hack an msn account. You can trick a person into giving his password away, but that's not hacking.

11. growlth

growlth Well-Known Member

Many people have different ideas on what hacking really is, but hacking is not stealing someone's password and getting into accounts, that's cracking. Hacking is the art of programming, not stealing (or getting into) accounts that aren't yours. There's too many idiots all over the internet going on about them being able to hack and crack or whatever, but generally getting someone to give you their password is just scamming them and nothing more. I know of programs that can hack accounts but that's something on another level that involves cracking the system (like msn, I know of programs that can crack any account through the windows base and if you think it doesn't work I've tried it and it works, but I don't need it and it's very easy to find so I won't tell any of you if you ask where to get it >_>) but anyways... I kind of see it how Seph does on the first page, it's a good way to point out people's stupidity. If you give out your password just expect to lose it all.

12. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Being a script-kiddy does not mean you are a hacker. A hacker is simply someone who is able to look into a given system and understand and utilise that system. Most commercially employed hackers are used to trouble shoot problems within a system. I used to be a Kermit hacker(before the internet was important), in that I exploited that system to gain access to data that would be unavailable otherwise. I did not use any other software, I understood Kermit and learned how to exploit it to my advantage.

13. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

hm, is finding some bugs and exploiting it can be called hacking?

14. Loonylion

thats cracking.

15. damanali

thanks for the tech info. so, is it wrong? and whats the difference between hacking and cracking?

16. Loonylion

cracking is illegal, yes. It's what most people mean when they talk about 'hacking', i.e compromising systems.

True hacking is learning how a system works, and improving it, or altering it slightly so it fits your needs better. Say you find a bug in a program, and you work out what the problem is, and how to fix it, then you either send the developer a detailed email of what you've found out, or you fix it yourself, that is hacking.

17. damanali

cool! once i found a bug in a game where you can get inf gold and cool items, and kinda exploit it so i was one of the coolest player around then a player asked me where i got the items and kinda ignored him. next time i log on, i was banned. lol, he was a mod disguise as a regular player.

well, thanks for the info Loonylion, i thought it was the fault of the creators so bugs are there to be exploited.

18. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

But is it secure? You should tell us what it is so we can decide for ourselves if it's good enough or not! ;)

19. Loonylion

strong by definition.

20. silong28

silong28 Member

because i dont kno how to hack and so i take it out on them....