1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'Sports' started by snebbers, Sep 7, 2009.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Yay I got money that I can't even use where I live ^_^

OMG YOU HAZ PRIZE GIMMEH!?

Just kidding :)

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    But I guess it's compensation, I mean - you get to see what star rating you're getting, before you're even done!

Also; I play Expert, but sometimes hard.
    ZOHMAHGOD, I beats TTFAF on Hard, gasp!

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great idea!

[me=mds64]rushes out at 11pm to buy said game-but no stores open at this time[/me]

...dam ebay again :(

4. snebbers

Lmao :D that's made of win.

Yeah I have to say.. I do like it when I can see the star meter. so then I can restart the song without going through the results screen and re-selecting.. Pssh Master of Puppets for 5 star is quite mean. Don't even get me started on Battery.... >_>

5. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

heh, yea, Guitar Hero likes to overchart everything. I used to play, but then I got an actual guitar for Christmas last year XD I still play once in a while. It's a great franchise, and I prefer it over RockBand (RB is too easy, even on expert guitar)

6. Talles25

Talles25 New Member

Guitar hero awesome !

7. snebbers

Yeah I prefer it over Rockband as well.. I can't play the drums on either so I can't say I prefer the instruments... Although... I hate using a rockband guitar, as it doesn't make a loud clicking noise.. When you get used to it, it's kind of unsettling not to hear it anymore.

Speaking of Guitar Hero. Me and my friend, who I play Guitar Hero with, are going to have a bash at it tomorrow.. Mainly so I can prove to him that I've won a bet we had :D

8. naokifails

naokifails Member

I play DrumMania at the arcade. It makes my wrists ache, so I consider it a sport.

9. liljustinc

liljustinc Member

Yea, i love guitar hero. I'm on expert on Guitar Hero 3, World tour and 5. Guitar Hero Metallica is alot harder though because of the crazy super messed up 2 minute solos... so I probably wouldn't be on expert for that game. Pre-ordered GH Van Halen :D

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I beat almost every song on Expert :)

11. snebbers

^_^ That's what I like to hear :p!

12. tami15

tami15 New Member

thats great!
    Post Merge: [time]1260717844[/time]
    incredible! ;D

13. snebbers

I went around to my friends house today and booted up Guitar Hero Metallica... Question is.. How the hell do I get better from not playing?

There were some really complex hammer on sequences in Mercyful Fate: Evil , Metallica: Hit the Lights, etc, etc and for no reason I was doing better than usual... And annoyingly I set my high scores on his console rather than mine! Rrrgh! >_<

14. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

try playing guitar hero without sound it is alot harder i think
    thanks
    james