1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Guitar covers

Discussion in 'Music' started by doommaker, Jul 7, 2012.

1. doommaker

doommaker Guest

hey...

a lot of you have probably seen my guitar cover of Devil in the Midnight Mass by now and seemed to enjoy it more or less xD so I'm going to make more....like a lot more...thats why I'm making a new topic. I'm basically going to make the vid upload it to you tube then post it here AND I AM NOW TAKING REQUEST so post your request here (or on you tube) and I MIGHT do it oh and Ill also "metallize" video game songs like this guy does CSGuitar89 LET THE AWESOMENESS BEGIN! (Ill update the song list ever week or so if I can :) ) AND I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG FREAKING SPOT FOR THIS TOPIC BUT ITS THE MOST ACTIVE :I

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Through the fire and flames.
    Full version, no mistakes.

3. doommaker

doommaker Guest

4. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Why did you post this in Forum Games?

5. doommaker

doommaker Guest

because its the most active/the only one I go to xD if a mod/admin feels it should be moved they will.

next is going to be Come out and play - Off Spring this one should go pretty fast cause I already know most of it :D

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you shoul do a cover of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW64lqpTpZw :) :) :)

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Hey, if you can sing a bit and play acoustic, search for Tom Dice - Me and my guitar.

8. doommaker

doommaker Guest

hahahahaha that sounds awesome :D maybe later tho I have other covers I gotta do first sorry

uhhhhhhh hmmm :I .....well I CAN play stuff like that but I would rather play Hero of war by Rise against if I was going to do something like that...

9. doommaker

doommaker Guest

ok Im sorry I haven't uploaded any videos yet Ive been busy(lazy) Im making a cover with my friend but its going to be a surprise ;D

10. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

me suspects tis surprise cover is "Chop Suey" by System Of A Down, amirite or amirite?
    Who's gonna do the vocals, you or your friend?

11. doommaker

doommaker Guest

nope sorry I don't think you will guess that easily ;D

and I would definitively do the vocals xD I actually know the words :p