1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA4 + Moron teen = Ban!

Discussion in 'General News' started by calvin_0, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Dammit, why are people so stupid

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

This is pathetic... Some people have mental problems but hide it. The game has no effect to normal gamers like that. It is wrong for people to blame the game! It's like saying if someone watches a bird flying and then that person jumps out the window later in their life that it's the bird's fault!

3. Classic-wolf

Classic-wolf Well-Known Member

Obviously he had no life, or common sense. He was hooked on open-world games that let you commit crimes! He must've done some drug or something as well to go off the deep end like that! And then the Jack Thompson politics rushes right in to point cameras in everybodies' face and employ a dramatic movie preview guy, and for Mortal Kombat's sake, stop saying that violent videogames make people violent. It only works on "damaged people", and even then only a certain few. At least that nut isn't on the streets beating people up just to see how easy "Final Fight" would be in real life! Or maybe we should send him over to Iraq to see how realistic Halo is on easy! How about upper-cutting him into a chasm with spikes at the bottom to see if it works like Mortal Combat! Ooh! Give him nothing but a pistol and a few first aid supplies and try to infiltrate the Russian capital just to see how real Metal Gear Solid 3 is! How about dropping rocks on him to see if real life works like Tetris! Well... those last two were a little overkill, but would make Dr. Killinger proud! Well, here's hoping this don't catch like wildfire in the media. Isn't the first time it happened.

4. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

he shouldn't be death sentenced... he confessed.

5. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

"All these games these kids play these days, its doing something to their brains, and making then evil and crazy etc."

Biggest load of crap ever. There actually was a study a while ago that proved that there was no link between violent video games and crimes irl.
    Well that is, only if you don't include the occasional nutcase who completely lacks brains and is prob doped up on drugs.

I know, how gay. People ruin all this shit in Aus for us good people. And the bar lockout has been shutdown because it didn't work. The city is still flooded with crazy drunk loons at 4am.
    Thats one thing I am worried about if I go to a late night metal concert. Getting shanked by some drunk loser on the way to the train

6. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

What comes to mind when I hear stories like this are driving accidents... where's our ban on cars with all of the vehicular manslaughter? Just like a car, a sword, a bottle of beer, or a violent image in a video game is only violent to those that make it dangerous...

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Please don't use the Gay word as an insult, there are some nice Gays out there so that may upset them.
    And no I'm not gay

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you aren't gay or you aren't nice?

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm not gay...
    What do you think?
    Or was that a joke?...

10. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

Dunno. Rhetorical question perhaps?

11. Barathrum

gay people defend gay people

jk

12. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Sorry dude. I meant gay, as in like idiot. Not as in homosexual
    Probably should've said idiot instead to avoid confusion

13. zaheen

zaheen Active Member

gay means idiot ? now i am confused

14. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Zaheen, I can tell you're old.... All the little kiddies went from calling stuff stupid to calling it gay. Yay homophobia... I guess..

15. Barathrum

we people are used to it... i always here gay as like idiot or stupid not homo

16. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

>_>

My point remains valid.
    And that is that its always a very small minority of idiots ruin things for everyone else

17. littlesooty

littlesooty Member

nowaday teens are so scr*wed up they do whatever things they are obsessed with in real life. and it is those kids that scr*wed up but we have to pay for their stupid doings,

example game being banned due to idiots role playing and get into trouble. we are the one that got punished by game being banned. :/

i think anything that goes with violence will be banned eventually. cartoon should be banned because of scene of explosion, movies should be banned due to gun-fire scene, in the end you are only allowed to listen to enya, pray to god, be a good vegetarian.

you guys get ready to eat your greens!

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

parts of the bible incite violence so they'd have to ban christianity as well.

19. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

stab him back...so he is suffering the same pain...
    then ask how does he feel about that....if he is crying...he just a good mama kid gone bad!
    just slap him 1000 times...thats enough....

20. jakenero10

jakenero10 Well-Known Member

that kid is a mindless physco, i mean why would he mimic the violence in GTA4 so that he can get live entertainment? or something like that. People nowadays are stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.