1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA CTW wireless Help!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by liquidsnake1, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquidsnake1

liquidsnake1 Member

is 3.80 the newest version?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

www.rarlabs.com

3. liquidsnake1

liquidsnake1 Member

wtf wen i try to open it with winrar it says its damaged and i tryed downloading multiple times :S

4. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

I just downloaded it again to check it on my computer and when it was done downloading it was already in the .nds format it wasn't even in a .rar packed format. Are you sure that the one you downloaded wasn't already in the .nds format as well Liquidsnake1?

I will download it once again to double check.

5. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

I'm going to download it now. I'll report. What R4 SDHC firmware you have? I have 1.25, the latest.

6. Jiminy Crickets

I have 1.25 as well Skane.

7. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Good; hopefully this will work. Weird that the wifi working rom is the exact size as the non wifi one I rigged.

8. Jiminy Crickets

I checked it out liquidsnake1 and it does download in the .nds format so you should not even have to extract it with winrar. Just copy and paste to your SD. Let me know.

9. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Yeah you download the .nds file directly. Put that file onto your flash cart.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Skane, not really weird at all. The specific bytes would be different though.

11. liquidsnake1

liquidsnake1 Member

ok so wen i download it where do i find the file because it just says windows needs to know wat made it so? ???

12. cruso

cruso New Member

Sorry but i didn't introducted myself, jsute because I won't come often on this forum, i just come to give a hint, perhaps helpless, for GTA-CTW. As the Usa rom, the european roms wasn't working, I found this on the net and it works. There is no need to unpack and repack, just using a hex editor:

change at offset 00100B30

1C 26 56 43 13 AA 12 78 00 90 01 91 03 92 11 9A
    to
    1C 26 56 43 13 AA 12 78 00 90 01 91 03 92 32 22

only the four last digits nedd to be changed. the roms works perfectly on a M3 Real and surley on other cards. But i don't know if it will works fo the wireless connexion. Hope it will help somebody.

PS:Don't forget to make a backup !!

13. liquidsnake1

liquidsnake1 Member

ok thank u guys i finally got it

14. knightmare235

knightmare235 Well-Known Member

How did you get Multi-Card to work, I have R4 with 1.18 firmware

EDIT: Nevermind got it working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.