1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Morgawr

Morgawr Member

What do you expect him to do? Change the firmware of the R4 on his own? He just said that a task like that is not a romulation problem, it concerns the actual people releasing those firmware updates, so it would be useless to post that stuff here.

Also this is a totally different problem, as people already said it can't be normally fixed with a cheat or anything like that...

The only solution would be some kind of rom hack (difficult) or an actual firmware update... which as I already said does not concern this topic/website.

2. the_dan

the_dan Member

does the ttds team make firmwares ?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes, TTDS/DSTT is a current flashcart

4. ZeroError

ZeroError New Member

The post you quoted said he didn't!

5. ZeroError

ZeroError New Member

That doesn't mean your flashcart doesn't make a save, or that the game doesn't save at all.

6. the_dan

the_dan Member

nice :D

becauz r4 doesnt excist :p

7. jetfighter

jetfighter New Member

Yeah i also stopped. I just want to play this on a DS. It's a bit outdated for PC. I'm just going to wait until there is a fix or something like that. I have no problems with waiting patiently

8. OtakuGamerZ

OtakuGamerZ Member

ATTENTION Every one stop whining!! i want it to work on my r4 but it doesn't so just go play another game.
    BTW r4 doesn't have firmware updates so get the YSmenu alternet firmware. Then you can whine about "I want a YSmenu firmware update !!! OMG help Yasu blah blah blah"

and this is sad more comments then replys on the forum

9. the_dan

the_dan Member

you are unintresting :p

call me service at 555.LONG.WAIT*
    your private data can be transfered to thirds
    and advertisers

the the_dan networdcervice

* calls charged at only ($1/second)

10. renginez

renginez New Member

just tested on ezflash V, dont see anybody quite uses it, however it fails, on all kernels i tried. Though it says it will work when its downgraded, but it certainly doesnt work, just an update, or anyone has it working on a specific kernel, let me know, thanks...

11. dogi501

dogi501 New Member

hey how bout sme 1 uses a game shark to get the save file and put it on our flash cards
    and put up a download for it

12. Troublesome222

Troublesome222 Well-Known Member

Alright. I'll wait a few days then.

13. dogi501

dogi501 New Member

yeah thats pretty true could be some bad manufacturing problems
    (curse you nintendo)

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

For the people using No$GBA 2.7

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showpost.php?p=98946&postcount=17

You should probably give this a read.

15. KitsuneSefam

KitsuneSefam Member

If DSTT gets a firmware upgrade to make GTA work, we can tweak it a bit to make it work on the R4 with YSMenu

16. raese786

raese786 Member

DOES NOT WORK WITH EDGE!!....... NO .SAV FILE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME BUT EVEN WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THAT FILE IT STILL DOESNT WORK....... suppose im going to have 2 wait a week or 2 :-\

17. destroyer63

destroyer63 New Member

i have the Supercard DS One and my game freezes after i click save
    may people say i need a save file, but how can i patch to be actually there???

18. Michele133

Michele133 New Member

Work very well with ACEKARD R.P.G on the latest akaio Firware 1.4 with normal DMA mode ;D

19. stvlite

stvlite Member

this sounds like what happened with the daigasso dx game. the save file was 8 mb.

there was a patch released for the r4 that ignored save file size limits. i'll have a look for it, and will post as soon as i find it.

20. lakerforever24

lakerforever24 New Member

i tried googling it but didnt find anything. please post when u find it