1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. rdeb

rdeb New Member

you just have to wait 2 weeks or something because it was with monsterlab to but everyone likes gta so i think it will come fast in 2 weeks or something if enyone gonna do anything on it ;)

2. jakob95

jakob95 New Member

I don't think its because of the Save data cause when I pressed No for Autosave it still froze.

3. Ronin_one

Ronin_one New Member

this was the only game i can!t wait to be played or published on rom sites, and this is the only problem? that our flashcarts cannot make a sav file that is bigger than 512kb? This is very annoying! if there are pros like you nobody can help us? NOBODY?? i dont think that founders of the m3 will make us a firmware wich can help the gta and ds fans...

4. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Yep Riight there my Son.
    im using Supercard and it still freezes after the Sav Menu =(
    Its probly becuase im using a Multi Booter

5. skunny

skunny Member

Stop whining everyone, you are not "entitled" to play this game - it has not even been released yet. If it doesn't work on your flash carts and the emulator is not for you. GO AND BUY IT.

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

well it does work on some,

but this needless posting for others is getting beyond a joke WAIT FOR FIRMWARE UPDATE

7. Csokis

Csokis Member

No No$GBA 2.7 version! ::)

8. jakob95

jakob95 New Member

You think someone could make a update for the R4 firmware just for the GTA game.

9. rubbie

rubbie Member

i hope so lol!

10. KitsuneSefam

KitsuneSefam Member

No need to tell you but R4 doesn't have ANY UPDATES ANYMORE

Unless YS updates.

11. fredo96

fredo96 Guest

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

So? that's not our problem.

13. chop

chop Member

I'm using an N-Card clone called a Fire card, and it ran first time no probs. ;D

14. mike5424

mike5424 Guest

you are all mad. WAIT!!! it has only just came out and already you are all posting like mad get a different game and check back in a couple of days

15. mige313

mige313 New Member

I played it on NO$GBA and it works perfectly.

But i'm still waiting for a patch for flashcarts.

16. Morgawr

Morgawr Member

I was thinking.. would it be actually possible to add a cheat inside the game to break the save file into two little pieces (512k each) and then add another cheat inside the game that loads both of them? I think it shouldn't be too hard for somebody who may be able to do it (Narin? :p)

17. KingRohitVerma

KingRohitVerma New Member

This seems to be going crazy.

18. KitsuneSefam

KitsuneSefam Member

It's mine and the problem of a ton of users here. Stop being an hypocrite please.

19. Morgawr

Morgawr Member

He meant that it's not our job to find a new firmware for an abandoned flashcart... He was referring to the statement before, not that he doesn't care about R4 users... though I couldn't care less either... :p

Mind you, I have an R4 too... and I'm sad I can't get it to run :(

20. KitsuneSefam

KitsuneSefam Member

The R4 still works for most games and has managed to get a fix for most non-working ones, GTA: CW shouldn't be exception. If it was his flashcart that wouldn't be able to run the game, I'd probly care enough not to post shit.