1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

This is romulation.net stupid...
    Post Merge: [time]1262772687[/time]
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=140824
    actual URL...
    go get the cheat now...

2. yokomoko

yokomoko New Member

I see on the first page of this thread it says for M3 Real owners wanting Wifi to work you need to use Sakura FW and replace the ARM7 and ARM9 files , but what do I replace them with? I can't find a link to the replacement ARM7 and ARM9 files.

Also, does anybody have WIFI working on M3 Real/ Sakura and could please tell me what he had to do?

3. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Well i dont have a problem with my R4i Gold ...so that should be putt in the list too

but i should notice that,after the game autosaves ... it does just that,but the circlet in the upper screen,just keeps circling as if it's saving all the time.It doesnt go away for one bit.If you start again,the problem dissapears... you know what i mean? It doesnt impeed me to play the game,its just something i wondered what it was

4. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

I use No$GBA for this game but the lights are messed up (as in it looks different from the trailer/regalr game play. I'm pretty sure I need the patched version!

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you have changed your GBA Mode in the NO$GBA options to VGA and that you're using the latest version 2.6a (check in Help->About) with NO$ZOOMER. Links can be found in the Common Issues. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

6. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Oh yes, you will also need to use the R4 Cheat Code Editor to get this working...

7. botbot50

botbot50 New Member

any1 got the problem where nintendo wifi doesn't work? cause once i try to connect if just stays "connecting" even if i put my ds right next to my router, and all the settings were right, does any1 know about this?

8. tomrules

tomrules Member

the link is down

9. botbot50

botbot50 New Member

the link to the site doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!

10. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

My link?

11. tomrules

tomrules Member

no the post makers links are down :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

12. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Just use the R4 cheat code editor. It's easy to use and patch! God....
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=140824

13. blade7115

blade7115 Member

it works with the styory mode with my r4 3 upgrade but multiplayer doesnt work i wanna play with my friend...:(

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the first post.

15. xzoozm

xzoozm New Member

I've just gotten a TT DS and tried putting chinatown wars on it but it freezes after selecting a save file. Does anyone have a patched file because I'm not sure how everything works and I'm a bit scared to mess with the internal settings incase it stops working completely. That would be bad.
    Please help

16. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I've got the patched rom.. but I can't remember where I downloaded it from..

17. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I got this game working with an cheat... lol
    I didn't knew this game wasn't working, so I wanted to cheat on it.
    Then I saw: "Game Fixer code"

Accidently got it working ;D

18. hippyguy

hippyguy New Member

i cant fukin get in!

19. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

im bored...anyone wants to harras some jerks on Ventrillo ?

20. kira29125

kira29125 Member

help how to get the gta to work on my r4?note: my r4 is the old ver and do any of u have any links to dwl a patched ver?!?