1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Aarun M

Aarun M Member

the ROM i downlaoded form the first post makes the wifi not work anyone got any suggestion son why the wifi won't work??

2. hereitis

hereitis New Member

Here is a link to a fixed working gta china town wars rom. Works on R4 may work on other cards i have an R4 and it works grate on it.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=833c4e1746d362fbc3b9c3b727fe7c74

3. wytewolf800

wytewolf800 New Member

For those of you who have the R4DS cards and it's clones you have to patch the arm7.bin and the arm9.bin files it will not work if you only patch one of the files.

4. wytewolf800

wytewolf800 New Member

For those of you using the R4DS card and it's clones you have to patch the arm7.bin file and the arm9.bin file it will not work if you patch only one of them.

5. unco48

unco48 New Member

I use ez-flash V, I was wondering how i downgrade my firmware in order to play gta?
    Simple instructions would be appreciated :]
    Thanks!

6. aqua_saxbat

aqua_saxbat New Member

I tried the DsLazy thing...my computer doesnt run it. none of it works :( and the link for the 'already patched gta' doesnt work :(
    Anyone got another link to one that works? i've come to the end of things to try, but nothings worked on my computer so far. (using M3 DS Real & micro SD HC, latest firmware 3.4a on it too)
    Would appreciate it if anyone could help :) cheers

7. Megasonic988

Megasonic988 New Member

The new Acekard 2 update 4.16 allows playing of the GTA Chinatown Wars, no patches needed :) :)

8. No_1_Wonder

No_1_Wonder Member

sorry for changin subject but this is wat i got

* R4
    * Version 1.18

Now is there anything else i need to play the wifi supported chinatown wars?

thanks ;)

9. Filbster

Filbster New Member

Great instructions. Mine works fine on R4 card now. Thanks.

10. DSdavidDS

DSdavidDS New Member

wow...this helped a lot...hope it works...=)

11. bmg61593

bmg61593 New Member

Thanks man it worked.

12. lsx291

lsx291 New Member

dstt users dowload the ar cheat database(english)
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
    here unzip and replace the usrcheat.dat file in the dsttmenu folder on your card with it
    you must enable the Backup activator/game fix code in the cheat menu for it to work
    have fun
    lee

13. dustyfitz

dustyfitz New Member

bin fix works for my DSTT - thanks!

14. tarim2

tarim2 New Member

Working perfectly for me, thanks hacker 07

15. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

Uhmmm... So, I just need arm7 of the working ROM and replace that to GTA? Like almost all the arm7 will work?

16. DSdavidDS

DSdavidDS New Member

The thing is that the Arm files that are needed has been removed. Someone should update that. Good thing I already have the ARM files that are needed. =)

17. urbanazn4lyf

urbanazn4lyf Active Member

Can you get the already patched file again it doesn't work.....

18. ShadowNinjaEvil

ShadowNinjaEvil New Member

hey i use TTDS and it started up without me having to patch it but when i start a new game it comes up blank. What do i do? ???

19. d0nnyy

d0nnyy Member

20. MrPewp

MrPewp New Member

Umm... where can I download that thingy that lets you patch the rom? Not the patch, but the patcher