1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Krislou73

Krislou73 New Member

Yeah mate i'm using pretty much all memory in card, have something like 170 games on it.

As for anyone else with a DSTT card the download link on very 1st post for GTA works fine (megauploads one).

2. Yunamutt

Yunamutt New Member

Says it's an unknown file type (ie .nds) not .rar or .zip?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

.nds is the rom format, it does not need extracting.

4. ayopapa

ayopapa New Member

Re: GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice---working on N5----

hi guys,
    i've got a N5...downloaded the https://www.romulation.org/files/gba_china_town_wars_fix.rar & http://l33t.spod.org/ratx/DS/dslazy/dslazy.zip. use dslazy to unpack ur GTA nds file, then copy arm 7 & arm 9 files..copy & replace previous, then pack. copy newly packed GTA Nds to ur rom and go for it...it should work ;)

rgds

5. spikebot515

spikebot515 New Member

aaaawww the file is not available create one again pleeeeaaaaassssseeee....

6. ragehart

ragehart New Member

help i have a n5 card but i cant get gta to work have updated it to 1.28 kernel but nothing is there anything i can do

7. joshlemm

joshlemm New Member

i downloaded the game, ds lazy and the arm 7 and arm9 patch. i switched the arm files and the game works perfect now. Its absolutely awesome! Thanks 'anandjones'

(to use dslazy properly, copy the dslazy files into a folder and open dslazy.exe , search for the nds file by pressing '...' and once found click the 'unpack' button which will open a new folder, get rid of the old arm7 and arm 9 files and replace with the ones you download from this forum. save what you have done and the game should work fine!

8. Bajada

Bajada New Member

Thanks a lot

9. rockbandwii

rockbandwii New Member

so, is super card ds one the same as super card ds microSD?

10. DarkNinja75

DarkNinja75 New Member

You guys are incredible. It took me about an hour, but thanks to all these posts I finally got it working on my M3 Real. Thanks!

11. go_ofy_13

go_ofy_13 New Member

Dear friends,

I just patch it, works.... in my Supercard Rumble, gotta play first,

hope not crash.

Thanks a lot guy, you are the best.

12. bren478

bren478 New Member

Just followed your instructions , took 5 mins and it now works fine on my DTTS, many thanks you are a legend :)

13. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

get over it people have fixed it for you

14. renada

renada New Member

I have an M3 and I've never tried anything like this before, but my game always crashed after selecting the empty save slot. So I downloaded the files and dslazy, followed your instructions and woohoo, I'm now playing GTA ;D

Ta muchly! :D

15. monkeytennis

monkeytennis New Member

I love you.

16. Murderbox

Murderbox Active Member

Probably been mentioned in some other post on this thread, but to get it working on an Edge-DS, I upgraded to the v1.45 firmware, and then downloaded the latest Edge cheat database, the only 'cheat' for Chinatown Wars is 'Save Piracy Bypass.'

Activate that 'cheat' when you play, and it works fine.

17. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

I love happy endings.

18. cuz1

cuz1 New Member

hi there people am stuck on putting chinatown wars on my ds ive got 1.28 on it but still nothing just says cant save file turn off the ds can anyone of you nice people out there help me please???? thanks

19. Aarun M

Aarun M Member

just download the megupload he stated in the first post , i use it myself n it works dunno about on-line does it work?
    sum1 who know splz reply to this message ty
    Aarun M

20. lab_rat

lab_rat New Member

When i try and play gta cw (E) 3538, it works fine until i try and save into empty slot it freezes. I got the latest firmware for dstt so what seems to be the problem? Sorry if someone had brought this topic up and if this problem have been solved many times.

EDIT: NVM i fixed it thanks for the guide!