1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Yeah thats my card. I didnt know they were still making firmware for it.

2. GonkyDonky

GonkyDonky Member

Still doesnt work on my R4 even after patching with lazy boy and max overload 1.2. version 1.18.  still wont work. after i select a save everything goes dark still. ???

3. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Download the pre patched rom.

4. joethepro

joethepro New Member

I have an Edge ds card and I just downloaded the new firmware, 1.45 and now the rom works on my ds with no Arm patch. Thanks to all for the help!

5. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

I updated my firmware to 1.25 and it still doesnt work. I'm at a loss for what to do....I think I wanna try the ARM7 Injector (GUI version).

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the front.

7. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

I did; It worked yesterday when I updated the ARM7 and ARM9 files, BUT, wifi does NOT work. THAT is what I am trying to fix.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah, you didn't state that in the post. I haven't really read all of the posts here which is understandable.

9. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Oh my bad :)

I'm lokin for that link to the wifi patch now.

10. Maurading

Maurading New Member

hey, i googled it and you have to whistle in the mic or something.

11. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

You can do that or press X.

12. gtatix

gtatix Member

THIS LINK WORKS TO GET PAST THE SAV ISSUE

I haven't played it yet so I don't know if this works with WI FI as at least one post stated. BUT, a youtube video shows a link and has 5 stars by many readers making it - likely - valid. I loaded it and the game works on my R4 that has v 1.18 - the latest R4 version - It has been running as I type this for over 5 minutes moving through the game so - so far so good. The youtube link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6Pxa7FZNM Copy the working version via this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yzxx3n
    Working GBA Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars Rom for R4.
    DSB1263

13. barker

barker New Member

Does the european version of GTA chinatown wars has working multiplayer? That would be pretty cool. I don't care if i have to replay the game if i get that dang multiplayer..

14. pimpinhotcoco

pimpinhotcoco New Member

um i downloaded the already patched up version but it keeps freezing rite after i break out of the car and start walking...so ya wtf

15. pimpinhotcoco

pimpinhotcoco New Member

ya i downloaded the "pre-patched" version of GTA and shit dont work...freezes after u break out of the car...wats up with that??

16. rangel67

rangel67 Member

Downloaded the ready patched rom, and the game is working perfectly on my R4sdhc 4gb, Thankyou!

17. GonkyDonky

GonkyDonky Member

still does not work, i tried that too

18. Naptha

Naptha Member

AKAIO 1.4.1 Download Page

Noticed it wasn't working on GBATemp yesterday (probably due to demand ;)), seems to be working now.

19. GonkyDonky

GonkyDonky Member

nvm, i just replaced the arm7 and arm9 again and then patched with max overload 1.2 AND DSlazyboy

20. password1

password1 New Member

works fine on my N5 with the arm7&9 patched