1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

There is a fix, It should be up soon

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make a thread for just GTA chinatown gamertags

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Here, I made you guys one:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=15072.0
    Post your friend codes there if you want :)

4. metaco

metaco Member

Hello everyone, it's been a while hasn't it? Okay, Jiminy Cricket's nds file on page.. 25 yeah okay I tried that out with my brother multicard, I'm running an R4, and he's running an M3 simply thats patched up to R4, so we were playing multicard.. and it freezes for defend, and other ones as well.. but it allowed us to play for a minimal ammount of time in racing and the drug smuggling game? or w/e it's called?  Anyways I found out that when 2 players are next to each other the game freezes during multiplayer.. so incase anyone else out there is having a freezing problem due to multiplayer.. thats the cause of it.

5. OtakuGamerZ

OtakuGamerZ Member

HI! I'm just checking in to say that it works on my R4 with YSmenu and the sync stats works too.
    P.S. I destroyed a security camera and i have to say 100 F%$@& CAMERAS!!! How am i gonna destroy them all?

6. porfidio

porfidio New Member

Nope, I can't see the cheats

7. the rebell

the rebell New Member

Thanks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    just downloaded patched rom ,it works great.

Your a genius man

8. BlackFlameNG

BlackFlameNG Active Member

It's been patched for the DS EDGE. Just download the lastest firmware update and it's good.

9. VCTKnight

VCTKnight Member

hi I was wondering if any of you want to play online, a little co-op or vs.. my friend code is: 154809757289

10. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Yeah the ARM7 & 9 files worked for me. I am now happily playing this. Thanks to all the guys that contributed to finding out a fix!

11. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

How dyou get online to co-op?

12. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Actually this is my problem as well. Any help, please?

13. wdiwfi

wdiwfi Member

When I play this game, it says 'Saving. Please do power off the DS or remove the Game Card.
    I'm using NO$GBA 2.6a

14. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Fascinating. It did the same for me as well.

15. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

New firmware update from the Edge team works with the gta .nds file romulation lets you download.

16. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

Someone gave out a link to the patched Wi-Fi rom before.

17. my brother said somebody made a report of somebodies card freezing when getting up to the the undercover cops mission didnt happen to me so at 25 percent complete no freezes or fuckups so far besides the multiplayer freezing

18. sed1er

sed1er New Member

can someone help me work this with the cylcos ds email me at [email protected] i dont know what to do i updated frimware and still cant pass the save slot!

19. wdiwfi

wdiwfi Member

This whole "patch" thing confuse me @.@

Can anyone upload their NO$.GBA emulator with the "patch" and settings?
    It'll make anyone's day easier :)

20. spaceworld

spaceworld New Member

you know whats weird? the cyclofixgta that ive dwnl here,works perfect, the new update from cyclods 1.54, i did install, ive dwnl a clean rom, the games starts, and ive been playing for 2min and the whole system freezes....anyone els with this problem??