1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. forevolution

forevolution Member

No problem, it's not hard to do.

When you've done it, make sure you have the cheat turned on before you boot up the rom :)

2. lokatiza

lokatiza New Member

strange mine works fine without doing anything only played it a cpl of min tho because im going to town to buy it tommorow ;)

3. tbb033

tbb033 Member

Which cards will this work on? Or will it work on all of them?

BTW, thanks to everyone who's been helping to get this game working.

4. scudman

scudman New Member

just used my CycloDS card, and used the link above, it works 100%. Thanks guys!!!

5. tomba95

tomba95 Member

Can anybody please tell me how and where to putt all these fils on my r4 Thankzz ??? ??? ??? ???

6. zaghi

zaghi Active Member

Any one had problems with the wifi connection??..

I'm in Europe, maybe the server isn't online yet seeing as it comes out on the 20th...

I am going to buy the real deal when it comes out, I just want to check it out a bit..

7. nitter93

nitter93 Member

just go to the first post and click the link for the prepatched rom and put it on your card. it will work, I have an R4 and it worked for me. It's just a rom, like any other rom, and it works, like any other rom

8. nitter93

nitter93 Member

my wifi works but I don't have any friends registered. I'm connected right now

9. zaghi

zaghi Active Member

mine just freezes on the wifi connecting screen with the icon that turns;...

10. safwaan000

safwaan000 Member

hello, i have 3 versions of gta now on my flash cart, 2 dont work, but the other works now, i think i went into nintendo wifi setup, tested my connection then that worked, (didnt b4) then i went to frend roster, clicked yes on the warning sign (before i had the same problem as u) but after i clicked yes it works now, i added someone, and then my frend name came up, so now it works, ther is no option to play games with other peeple tho maybe chat..

11. safwaan000

safwaan000 Member

my name is Saf and my frend code is 262183796671 please add me thanku, to send me ure code add me at [email protected] or post it on this site lol! thanks happy killing

12. safwaan000

safwaan000 Member

i have added the majority of peeple on here p.s. sorry for waste of thread

13. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

What can you do on GTA Chinatown wars Wi-Fi?

14. jjw3k

jjw3k New Member

HELP! I've tried downloading the Rom multiple times today and whenever i try to load it I get the following:

"saving, Please do not power off the DS or remove the game card"

What am I doing wrong. I try to load the ROM NO$GBA. Can someone guide me in the right direction as to where I need to go, in order to get the game working?

15. nitter93

nitter93 Member

i just added you saf. how do you do this?

16. harjaz

harjaz Well-Known Member

Is there anyway to get the Red Infernus that Amazon is giving out as a pre-order bonus?

17. mrlaufeyson

mrlaufeyson Member

i've got the patched rom, and have been playing it on my r4, but when i get to the mission early on where you first get to look in a dumpster, it freezes. is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

18. JawadKho

JawadKho New Member

It isn't working on my iTouchDS :( I have no clue on what to do
    I've got the latest firmware 2.5 maybe down grade?

19. chunky286

chunky286 New Member

u ppl r awesome for patching the game :} i love you lol

20. kitsune_kage

kitsune_kage New Member

this is perfect. i've been playing the prepatched on my supercard lite...

here's a question though, does anyone notice that the top screen can get blue or gray artifacts that take up parts of the screen? or is it just me...