1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Flitskikker

Flitskikker New Member

Are there cheats already?

2. "- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection means head-to-head and co-op multiplayer mayhem" as noted on the website i dont see this anywhere yet just adhoc

3. qwettydude

qwettydude New Member

can I use my save file with the fixed wifi version?

4. DarioMarcello

DarioMarcello New Member

I've downloaded the already patched ROM and it works great thank's.

Dario

5. saeiki22

saeiki22 New Member

Download patched game, working on R4DS WITH YSMenu version 2009/02/07 http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/8363336/xpaw.zip

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Well gys Im 17% done the game, thanks to the method of using putting the ARM7 and ARM9 in the folder of GTA using DSLazy... Let me find out my Friend code, and I'll post it here...

7. cymaga

cymaga Member

Both the ARM9 Cyclo and ARM7 + ARM9 versions work with my Acekard 2.1

8. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

well i'm about the same as you and im still doing it.

9. TODD198126

TODD198126 Member

Hi all i'm using ITOUCH DS cart,can someone please PM me with a link of the patched GTA rom with working wifi,please?I would really appreciate that as i can't get the wifi working.

Thanks in advance! :)

10. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

How are we supposed to enter this Game ID and CODE on a clean rom if we cant boot up a clean rom with our flash-carts?

11. forevolution

forevolution Member

The same way you always enter a Game ID and Code into a database.

You edit your cheat database (usually 'USRCHEAT.DAT') using a program like "Cheat code editor" or "R4CCE" then stick the new edited file onto your SD Card, turn the cheat on before you boot up the clean rom and it will then work.

12. DarkBlade182

DarkBlade182 Active Member

Yup, it works on the R4 after I downloaded the patched version of this rom. But it's from another website, I don't know if I'm allowed to give the link.

13. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

I did not know that, thanks maybe I will give it a try. I like to learn no things.

14. ryuujin1078

ryuujin1078 New Member

I downloaded the already patched file and it works! But there's yet another issue, I can't set up the wifi connection with the game. It tries to communicate with my router but freezes everytime. Is anyone else having this same issue? Will there be some other patch for this?

15. angelosnoek

angelosnoek New Member

people please go to happytorrents
    make a acount
    and search for grand theft auto chinatown wars
    this game works for you !!!!!

16. safwaan000

safwaan000 Member

my wifi dus not work on it too, it dus not work wen trying to connect to ninty wifi, i have no problems with other games. CAN SOMEONE REPLY PLEASE, EVERYTHING WORKS EXCEPT WIFI

17. safwaan000

safwaan000 Member

MINE DUS NOT WORK TOO SOMEONE REPLY!! MY WIFI DUS NOT WORK ON IT LOL

18. VCTKnight

VCTKnight Member

im having the same issue but im saved because Ive had my copy in reservation so to me it doesnt matter when they fix this. =P

19. pedroion

pedroion New Member

Please post that in the first page, will help people who can't play yet:

Here's an xdelta patch that should work on all cards:
    Patchy~ http://www.sendspace.com/file/iarjbd

Alternatively, if that one does work try this one (Won't work on Cyclo):
    Patchy2~ http://www.sendspace.com/file/qyxjon

Remember to rename your GTA rom to xpa-gtac.nds and to extract the patch in the same folder as the game.

20. robotsonic

robotsonic New Member

has anybody tested multicard yet? i've not seen anyone confirm that it works on any version. it seems like the only mode to offer any actual multiplayer. the wifi multiplayer options seem to only stretch to trading and IM'ing :(