1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Fat Matt

Fat Matt New Member

I've downloaded the update for Acekard just trying it now to see if it works :)

2. pokerdoer

pokerdoer New Member

the patched game works perfect on my r4 ;D no problems installing it or playing it.

3. waggie98

waggie98 Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VF11HEWC

here you go dude works on m3 with the latest firmware

4. ssheretic

ssheretic Member

could someone post a download link of a "wifi working chinatown rom"? (r4)
    The other link is overcrowded

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

this thread is overcrowed :-\

6. dopeydino

dopeydino New Member

I have the EDGE card so the cycloDS patched ROM works fine. Ta.

7. mombers

mombers New Member

I've uploaded a cheat database for the DSTT (and R4?) with a cheat wich will get GTA working
    it isn't a complete cheat database, there are only the cheat for GTA and a few other cheats, but here is is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSD9UO47

8. Mamba

Mamba New Member

I'm not sure if there are any R6 Gold/Silver users out there, but a firmware update supporting this has been released, and it works great.

9. Ronin_one

Ronin_one New Member

thank you very much romulation! it works fine on my m3 ds real! cw is an awesome game! ;D

10. Sjoeter

Sjoeter New Member

Works like a charm after Arm7 and Arm9 patched on my R4III Update with firmware 3.09
    Thanks a Lot!

11. happyelf

happyelf New Member

Thanks for solving the great gta problem Fatcowball.

From a grateful guy in England now showing off to all his mates he has the game 5 days before it is even released here!

12. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

r4SDHC rip off orignal r4 confirmed working with arm7 and arm9 patch. "you f**king smart ass prick" in the opening. This is going to be an interesting and new DS game.

13. robotsonic

robotsonic New Member

has anyone had any joy with a version working on an r4 with both multicard and wifi multiplayer?

http://www.adrive.com/public/9aa4bb30750dccfa6646ecae75feda9585410f14d5f5b754b28d5769721da748.html

this version i've had working single player and used the wifi, but when you try multicard it just freezes before the 3 second timer counts down. well...what i believe is a timer, seeing as it doesn't count down!

don't know whether to put too much time into the single player or not if the sav might not work with another patched release that has all multiplayer working. does anyone have any knowledge on whether a sav for one release would work with a different one?

14. yappy500

yappy500 New Member

i have the good one for R4DS
    http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/8363336/xpaw.zipand than the second or third shot.
    have a nice fun

15. qwettydude

qwettydude New Member

how do you use wi-fi it isn't working:S

16. chriseatonuk

chriseatonuk New Member

downloaded fixed version of the game and works fine on my r4

17. robotsonic

robotsonic New Member

chriseatonuk - wifi and multicard work?

if so, which version do you have?

18. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

confirmed working on cyclo ds evolution on firmware 1.51. I got a cheat code from demonoid which seems to make the game save to 512kb, thus bypassing the problem. I just checked the save file on DSOrganise and it's 512kb and it works perfectly. Saved right where I left off. My thanks go out to whoever created this code, I don't recall seeing a name next to it. Normally I'd assume it was Narin but the moogle pirate king seems to be on vacation or something, not heard a peep for days.

Anyway, I'm gonna go run people over. This game is most impressive. A great achievement for the DS.

19. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

it works beautifully, only problem i got is it crashing from time to time.

20. TODD198126

TODD198126 Member

I have the ITOUCH DS and the game works fine,however when i try and use the Wifi part of the game it says 'connecting' and freezes up.Is this because the wifi element of the game is not yet working until the game is actually released?Or are other people using the wifi?

Please can someone reply of Pm me,thanks.