1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. oglebo

oglebo Member

How do I update my cheat db?

2. qwerty uiop

qwerty uiop Member

you can update your cheat database but u need progrmas for it.i got r4cce and thats a good one. its for free and all u need to do is open your cheat database on your flashcart and then find the selected game and region and then you add your new cheats, save to your flashcart and viola.

3. 2fast5150

2fast5150 Member

Sorry for being a pain in the @$$ but i still cant get it to work. I pull up the patch menu on 2i and enable action replay and the im lost again.

Is their a tutorial for this? the card says i don't have a cheat db file for this game.

For right now I'm totally confused.

Maybe cause its late, anyways i'm just going to give it a shot tomorrow thanks for your help, at least its working for most of you and on the plus side i did enjoy the game but i just got tired of passing the same missions over and over.

thanks Romulation rocks.

4. oglebo

oglebo Member

will that work on an acekard 2i

5. Alato

Alato Member

To get it working on the EDGE, just download the CycloDS ARM9 patched version.

6. mail090

mail090 Member

yay, i got it to work on my ttds when i used ds lazy to unpack the file and replace the arm7 arm9 and packed it again. i also made the save file 512kb, but im not sure if it makes a difference

7. waggie98

waggie98 Member

Yes Got it to work on my m3 Real Ds.

8. dzcool

dzcool New Member

It works on R4.
    Btw, here's another link:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/tixofx

9. korkidog

korkidog Member

Works great on the CycloDS Evolution!!

Thanks

10. Alato

Alato Member

Using DSTT/TTDS,

I downloaded the pre-patched version and it works, but the wifi didn't. Whenever I'd try to connect, it would just keep trying and never work. If I went into Wifi settings and try to make a new connection, it just would freeze.

I then unpacked the ROM myself, replaced the files and packed it, ran it but it crashed after the Rockstar logo.

11. ssheretic

ssheretic Member

I knew it would work on R4!
    Hope it'll work for all the other cards too..

12. terrahydra

terrahydra Member

It Completely Works for EDGE v1.44, just simply inject only the ARM 9, do not inject the ARM 7 ... just the ARM 9 ^^ , Great Game BTW ! Rockstar Rocks the Stars !! Hahaha !

13. snakeshark

snakeshark Member

This is great I have M3 DS Real and the patched game works flawlesly

14. dravox

dravox Member

Anyone know how to get it working on Itouch? I've been trying all day, any help would be appreciated.

15. Alato

Alato Member

Try both pre-patched versions(in the first post of this topic).
    If neither work, try using the cheat code provided.
    If that doesn't work, you may need to wait for a firmware update.

16. dravox

dravox Member

How do I use the cheat code?

17. Alato

Alato Member

I haven't used iTouch for a long time, so I don't know exactly how cheats work with it.

But you can also patch the rom with the cheat using DSATM. The cheat code is also in the first post of this thread.

18. dravox

dravox Member

Still no luck. It just doesn't make sense that other people have it working on their Itouch.

19. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

What do I need to do to get it working on my M3 Real. Can someone link me to all the things I need to download and give me instructions on what I am doing with each one?

Thanks in advance

20. Fetts

Fetts Member

Online play anyone???