1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars Notice

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anandjones, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

Can confirm that http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LMA2UOG works with EDGE v1.44.

2. YggDragon

YggDragon Member

Here's the prepatched one on Mediafire for people who dislike/can't download from Megaupload or Torrent.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ydnj00yolbs

3. dravox

dravox Member

Can't seem to get this working on my Itouch DS. I've tried multiple downloads and patching it myself but no success. Can anyone help me out? After either creating the save or loading the save before the game starts it just shows a black screen and nothing loads.

4. 2fast5150

2fast5150 Member

It worked on my Acekard 2i but when i turn it off and try to play my saved game it says the file is corrupted and i have to create a new one because it the existing file will be deleted.

Any idea what this could be?

thanks

5. Fetts

Fetts Member

I am on R4 and it works perfectly with Arm 7 and Arm 9 patch. Also works online. Has anyone else got Wi-Fi working? If so, GIMME YA FRIEND CODE PLZ!!!!!!

6. YggDragon

YggDragon Member

Try this Action Replay code fix it should fix any problems with GTA CW Game ID: YGXE DEE4AA12
    Action Replay Code: 020FCB3C 22329203.

7. ledingo

ledingo New Member

Ok ca marrche sur le m3 real

8. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

i posted that code like a hour before O_O

and this is a waa can you please type in English please O_O

9. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Ohhh yeeaaah! This game is awesome. Thanks to whoever made the patch. I'm upto the bit after Jackin' Chan...I need 20 Weed...

10. YggDragon

YggDragon Member

My bad warriorblade but it was for 2fast5150 who still didn't get it to work =]

11. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

well thats ok :D

12. Ferdinand

Ferdinand New Member

plz help me, i'm using edge but doesn't work at all, plz tell me how to patch or download the new one? i've already download the patched file from romulation, but it still not work..

13. Fetts

Fetts Member

Anyone wana play online?

14. Ferdinand

Ferdinand New Member

is GTA unable to play with edge???

15. 2fast5150

2fast5150 Member

Dude I'm a total noob on this where do i input the action replay code?

thanks

16. qwerty uiop

qwerty uiop Member

can anyone plz help withgrand theft auto for edge?it doesn't play.
    and for action replay codes i'd recommend downloading r4cce and then u open your cheat database from your flashcart and then add the new cheats to the right game and then save it as the right type for your flashcart and then you replace it with the old cheats on your flashcart.

17. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

Pre Cracked version works great on my R4 SDHC! Thanks!

18. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

2fast5150, either patch it into the ROM, or import it into your cheat database file for your flashcart.

19. dravox

dravox Member

Still can't get it working for Itouch. Has anyone else had any luck with it? Do you need a specific save file downloaded to use with it?

20. qwerty uiop

qwerty uiop Member

dnt like 2 repeat but if ANYONE can help with GTA for edge that would be REALLY helpful