1. This forum is in read-only mode.

got a major problem...please help me not get major fine!!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Tomoka, Sep 9, 2010.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Spooky :eek:

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

LMFAO.....i told you everything, other than i ended up burying my HDD, and putting in a seagate with loads of free games >.> they searched...and found nothing ^_^ BTW, my P.O tends to be a bitch to scare people...he didn't bring the FBI -.-"

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I don't think bragging about it on here is wise, especially if ryan is your real name and you really are 16 and live in ohio.
    Anybody can view the forum after all and if your friend shows them this then maybe they will call back unnanouced ;)

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

o_O....

MOD, delete this topic please...

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Problem solved I think...

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

based on this, i gotz a new issue T_T

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

What?

8. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

this

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

And with nintendo and ESA all over the site already, they may decide to do something about it.

Nah, just kidding, I wouldn't worry about it.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

NOTE TO Ryan P:

Break ties with your so called friend as it sounds like he's such a big douche :p

As several people who posted on here said, the FBI has too much on their hands to deal with a mere household pirate :p

And may I ask if you are a very high profile individual? That is to say, are you a celebrity or a known criminal for the FBI to even bother with you?

If yes.... err I guess you're pretty screwed, if no which is more likely, then just chill & as I said, sever ties with your douchebag friend :p