1. This forum is in read-only mode.

got a major problem...please help me not get major fine!!!!

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Tomoka, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

no one said it had to be plastered back up ::) not like they're doing a drug raid...they'll never search in me holy walls!(get thee joke?)

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

3. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

Do what I did with my laptop when it got an annoying malware (this would help with your problem too). Go open your computer while holding down the "0" button and there would be an option to reset it to its original box settings. It's going to delete all of your stuff though so back it up on a HDD and hide it under your wooden floors or something. When your computer is back in its original settings, go make random documents from word, paint, etc and also download some PDF files (this is all too make sure that the FBI doesn't suspect anything). Also install computer updates. You would be safe if you do all of that. When FBI leaves your house, go beat the Sh!t out of your "friend."

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

well...setting it to "original box setting" would just set everything up to be erasable...as in nothing would actually be "non-recoverable", and that would mean they would find it...as stated earlier...

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

the fbi has better things to do than go after the common house pirate hes joking you idiots

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

no...i'm not joking...if i were joking, i woulda said it by now -.-" my P.O said FBI, but he coulda meant anything...he's not exactly the smartest P.O...

7. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Backup all the stuff you want to keep to dvds. Put them in plastic cases.
    Get you other pirated stuff together put it all in boxes. Wrap that box with cerian wrap and put it in a bigger box. Bury the box in your yard. Remember were you buried it.

Now you can do one of two things. If you have enough money buy a new hdd and smash the other one into tiny bits.

Or download a copy of Hirens Boot Disk and burn a copy of it. Its free stuff so no worries. runs) Run Acronis Partition Manager on it and format the drive then repartition it. Reinstall os, then install any programs/games that you have orginal cds for.

Lastly get/buy a somewhat large stick and beat the shit out of your friend with it. He deserves it.

And learn to cover your own ass.

8. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

this guy sounds like he did it before

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

quoted for truth...and i likes his idea!!!!!! hmmm... [me=]finds 2 giant boxes[/me] time to get crackin (get the joke? -.-")

10. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

I really don't think that the FBI could be on your ass because you downloaded stuff. Hell, everyone here downloaded stuff and yet they go AFTER YOU and not your neighbours because they probably downloaded stuff too.

Learn to save/cover your ass!

LESSON 1: NEVER KEEP ANYTHING on your Hard Drive that you 've download. Burn them onto DVDs or keep it in a encrypted Hard Drive(s) and stash it somewhere. When you want to show anyone anything, copy it off your mediums and save it onto your PCs hard Drive. If people see you running around with an External HDD full of pirated stuff, guess what. You have been comprimised in some way.

11. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

to hide my pirating i download all my pirated stuff to my jump drive from another computer then i bring it to my computer which is not connected to the internet. If anything bad happens i just get rid of my HDD and have backups on my jump drive.

12. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Lesson #2: Before you download, learn how to over up your IP and other information. Use torrents only with those cleaners.

Lesson #3: Re-install Windows every 2-weeks/monthly. It will kill all of the data and crap (even CCLeaner and such programs won't get ride of everything) Or dedicate a PC for downloading ONLY.

13. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'm not gonna re-install windows each month.\

I mean, I have projects that take longer then one month.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No it wont.

15. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i tried to explain that...it only sets it as overwriteable...

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I seriously doubt the FBI are gonna take your HDD away and try to recover data.
    The worst I can see happening is someones gonna come and ask to look on your computer, when they find nothing they will leave.
    Its not like your covering up information on it about multi million dollar scams or anything important, its just a few downloaded games and stuff.

17. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

18. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

LMFAO! more like....i got every program made, and half the games made :p

probation officer in my case, some other people may have a parole officer...

19. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Or you can rename the game to something else, like To-Do list.pdf while not having a PDF viewer installed...you can say you got it from a friend, and you have no idea on what a PDF viewer is...

20. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

So have most people on here.
    Your about as small time as it gets, FBI will not waste resources just for you. Unless there something you haven't told us?