1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Google Chrome or Mozilla?

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by pow28, Oct 31, 2009.

1. renegadesolja

renegadesolja Member

If you like browsing the net with out leaving a trace use chrome. It has incognito built into it. If you like a lor of different features and addons use firefox. If you want a lightweight browser that also d/ls torrents use opera. If u want viruses use IE

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/reviews/2010/01/hands-on-extensions-give-chrome-a-lift-as-version-4-arrives.ars

Hooray. AND... AdBlock for Chrome. That's right.

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en-US

3. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

now that chrome has this, google chrome.
    the multiple google processes opening up will is now bearable.
    my 1st choice would be opera though sincei like the browser themed GUI and the way it organizes tasks

4. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I like Mozilla Firefox because I find it a lot faster and has alot more apps then Google chrome.

5. Born2killx

I don't really like how people choose Firefox over Chrome because it has more add-ons.

And at the same time say that it's faster. :-\

6. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

100% Morzilla because:
    1. google chrome has those stupid advertisement stuff
    2. Morzilla is much faster
    3. you already mentioned it Morzilla has apps

7. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Yo dude, it's not to mention to offend you, but as you said, a couple of minutes don't do a thing, but usin' it for a long time, cruising on infected sites, just to compare their capability, also speed(yeah chrome wins), and features.

8. Born2killx

You... visit infected web pages on purpose?

Also, I would say that Chrome is safer because each tab has its own process.

9. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i don't see how having more processes makes it safer ._.

10. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Faiafawx ftw.

11. louman7777777

louman7777777 New Member

Cuz if one goes down the others won't, though i perfer FF for now because chrome doesn't have enough add-ons...yet. Maybe later, but as of now, my allegience is with Firefox!