1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Goodbye RomUlation.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cjdogger, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Hope you had a good time and learned a thing or 2 here.
    Good luck in the real world :p

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Bye Remnoca...

You always made me laugh!! :p

Bye.

3. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Yeah, RomUlation has suffered a great loss.

:'( *sniffle* I'll miss you.... And you're liking for locking things...... and you other attributes as a mod and person as well.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I KNEW IRC GOT STALE WITHOUT ME

@The IRC regulars (you know who you are <3): What did you guys do THIS time?

5. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

bye CJ.... well miss you and we will remember you for locking things...

hopefully this is a joke..

6. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Aww damn. Bummer. That's one less person to prove me wrong.

See you around then. Take it easy.

7. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Is that so.... too bad though.
    I'm starting to like ya Remnoca.

9. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

:(

bye bye CJ

10. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Wow, that sucks... Hey, Who'll take over?

11. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Bye, Good luck on your future online adventures. :)

What a lot of members don't realise is that moderating is one of the most boring jobs you can get in a forum. A lot of people see moderating as just a cool way to get a new awesome and powerful status, but once you get that thing there is a lot of responsibility on your hands.

Everything you post has to be 100% correct or straight away you're not looked at as worthy. There are a lot of pressures that arise as being a moderator and what a lot of people don't realise is that you're love for the forum you're on everyday slowly vanishes once you become a moderator.

I think one of the larger reasons I've enjoyed the Romulation forums so much has been becuase I've finally been able to relax and just enjoy popping in every now and then posting when I feel like it. There's no responsibility about having to do your job etc. (Even though I actually do have a job here :p )

Anyway, enough of my ramble. Cya round! :)

12. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

To CJ,

Before you go, forgive me as I have done many things that made you mad at me. Good luck and may you have a happy life.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, I was taking a break from forum posting because of my post weren't "up to scratch" however, this is one thing I can't just pm as I've been doing.

We've had a bad start when we first met, but many a time (though you may not see it from me because of my arrogance as it's called) I did see you were in the right, before being a mod and after.

Well I do hope you have fun in whatever you may do later on, many romU people will indeed miss you, including me (yeah...I'm just in a state of shock-but not the "WO-HO HE'S GONE" kind, more like "Damn I think I'm gonna miss him, who's gonna fill the void")

Take care cj, and from all of us regulars, possible trolls, spammers such as myself and even the odd noob/newb that's just joined, may the force be with you.

Much agreed with mega here :)

PS-Long live boxxy XD

14. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Well, fare thee well. :D

Though it seems it's not only in RomU...

15. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

youre actually living?
    then bye ^^

16. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

ugh,. I shocked when mds told me from fb..=__=
    well I can't forbid you to not leaving ..
    Good Bye CJ..
    thanks for everything you did to me, like made me a sig, that I've been using until now :) haha
    thanks for helped me correct my grammar at my introduction thread, ( although until now my grammar still sucks :p )
    We really didn't meet each other , but I really enjoyed when we talked via msn or other things,
    you are a good friend :) ( well virtually :D )
    I'm gonna miss you but yeah, life must go on :)
    Sorry If I ever did something bad or something bugs you
    Well I hope, just a little hope , I can see you spamming around again at Spam Thread, or fighting with mds :D like the old days.. haha
    ok, good luck for your college, Do your best , dude ! :)
    Take Care :)

17. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Wow, dude, that's harsh...
    If you wanna come back, feel free to... A lot of people miss you...
    Well, this sucks... See you, CJ... Wish you farewell...
    Hmmm... I wonder... What caused CJ to move on?

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Hi, and thanks for the all the posts.

There has been speculation that the reason I have left is due to the IRC channel. No, that is not the reason I left. However is part of the reason I have decided to leave the whole community behind earlier than I would have. I was going to leave later on this year, late March to be exact.

Now, i'll tell you how I became mod. It might interest you. Espescially people like MDS and other active, yet not so mature members. I was once an active member, very immature indeed, I would even troll sometimes, it resulted in me actually getting banned for a week a long while ago. Now, would you think someone like that would become a mod? No. I hope to see other members on this forum will mature in the future as they could make good moderators possibly. Even MDS would be a good candidate for the games section if he decided to act more maturely.

Goodbye.

19. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

20. a.b april

a.b april Member

ahhhh ill miss u every time i download or play a game thanx for every thing love yea romaco :[ :[ sad tear cry :[
    Post Merge: [time]1264527042[/time]
    ill miss u romaco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.