1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Good Nintendo Wii games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Jonez001, Jun 28, 2011.

1. mtblade

mtblade Member

*shudder*... ToF:DotNW is not a good game. It's not even a bad game, it's f*cking horrendous. probably the worst sequel to a good game I've ever played.

Anyway, Monster Hunter Tri is a decent title, and so is that Fire Emblem game. Sure it isn't nearly as good as it's Gamecube predecessor, but still a bit more on the good then the bad side of the scale. Some game's I really enjoy are SSBB, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, that Donkey Kong game and Metroid Prime 3. Are more good games around though, just haven't tried alot of them out.

2. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

Ive heard that No more heroes is good

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

If you are capable of running GC backups, then I'd suggest getting pretty much anything on the GC (like the first games to the Wii sequels)

Goldeneye 007 Wii is decent. Felt a lot like a re-skin of CoD. Just be ready to have your brightness all of the way up on both the TV and the in-game settings.

4. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I find it sad that someone has to ask what games are good on a particular system. I know I did it when I got my Wii... How the hell is Nintendo doing well when people have to ask to find out which games are good?

Besides SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy 1&2, Twilight Princess, MP3, and RE4, there's really nothing else that I would consider true masterpieces on the console.

Yeah, there's a lot of decent and good games for the Wii, but there's only a handful that are near-perfect.